Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Event-Town] Eventine Town [Old World]

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
sounds fun! Also have some RP items i need to rp with packman when i can find him anyways.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've refilled all the chests in Eventine!
A note: Someone took everything from certain chests. This is NOT what you should do. If you did, I'd appreciate it if you can return the items to me.
If you decide to explore in Eventine you are obliged to buy an Eventine ReadMe book or read the rules in this thread.
Emptying the entire chest gives me a lot of trouble to refill when they are quest-chests and it's very unfair to the other people exploring the town.
I hope the one who did it reads this. I am not angry and I do not hold a grudge against you, it's just a mistake, it can happen. I'd like some of the stuff back though, so other players can find them.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Although some of the high-loot chests have been completely emptied >.>
There are still some chests that I believe have not yet been discovered! :D
I'm glad to see that, because I had an "easy-loot, normal-loot, hard-loot" system in mind that kind of works now :)