Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Evil Organisation] Dark Order

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This organisation is a secret IC.
Any information you may read may only be used OOCly.
Using information below In Character is regarded as Metagaming, a serious offense.

This information is here as an overview to those in the organisation.
And for those who are interested.

The order of the Dark.
The order is housed in Nid Arach
The order of the True Gods.
The order of
Visage.
The order of Jishrim.
The order of Skraag.
The Dark Order

Dark Order Code:
Deceit is my ally,
through deceit I gain
power,
through power I sow
chaos,
through chaos I reap
death,
from death I will become
immortal.

These are the promises of our Gods.
VisageJishrimSkraag

Dark Order Tiers:

The Dark Lord:
(Played by character)
The leader of the Dark Order. This is one person and one alone. He or she has achieved most of all masters and in their cruelty are respected by all others. It's every wish is granted within the Dark Order and all are bound to do his bidding, though it is very rare that the Dark Lord commands them to do anything. It is found more often watching from the sidelines and called upon for judgement over performed tasks. It's too busy with it's own dark plans.

Master:
(played by character)

The Masters of the Dark Order are those who made it into membership by completing tasks and gaining renown in the way they worship their Dark Gods. They sit on one of the eight seats within the hall of decay and it is their collective mind that steers the deeds of evil in the lands. Any master may take any amount of apprentices.

Apprentice:
(Played by character)

The masters may take on apprentices, who they will train in the dark arts and who learn to obey and live by the Dark Order's credence. The Apprentices all try to gain favors from their masters so that one day, they too may rise to the rank of master and be seated in the hall of decay. Apprentice and master are linked by their patron Gods. A Visage master will have a Visage apprentice, so that they respect and understand each other.

Branded Guard:
(played by DM or temp-character)

The branded guards are guards who are most loyal to the Dark Order. They have been branded with the skull-mark of the Order. Those with that mark have a higher status than normal guards, are paid more, and know more about the order itself, so they are harder to trick. These branded guards are often on duty by direct command of an apprentice or a master, to guard their tower, or an item of interest.

Hired Guard:
(Played by DM in bulk)

Hired guards are the people who are only there for the pay. They know very little of the order and are probably more frightened to be there than any intruder is. They know that if they do not stop the intruder, they'll probably be killed and hung outside the fort as an example to other failing guards.

The Dark Order Rites of Power:
Members are accepted once the Order trusts them enough to not be infiltrators.
To get certain powers within the Dark Order, however, you will need to perform certain rites.
The rites are described generally below, but will be tailored to your persona.
Only the strong will enter in power and gain high rankings in the order, the weak remain weak and at the bottom of the ladder.
These rites of power will gain apprentices favor with their masters.

† Deceit †
If you have bonds with your old life, this is the time to use them.
You will be asked to manipulate those who trust you into doing something for the Dark Order.
From this, you will gain at least an item or an amount of riches.
Afterwards, you take these items back to the order.

You now have the Tongue of the Order. Giving you the right to call on meetings and propose evil deeds.

† Chaos †
You will create a beast of flesh and bones, a terrifying sight which spreads disease.
Once completed and approved of by a master, you will place this beast in a crowded city without being noticed.
Afterwards, you will report the outcome of your act.

You now have the Fangs of the Order. Giving you access to locked places in Nid Arach, the evil lair.

† Death †
You will get a target, who's death will be beneficial to the Dark Order.
A Dark Order master must choose the target for you.
Afterwards, you bring back your target's skull.

You now have the Claws of the Order. Giving you the loyalty of the member who decided on the target.

†Immortality†
Once you've reached the rank of master, you will craft your own chair and be accepted into the hall of immortals.
Your item of deceit will be embedded in this chair.
Your report of chaos will be set at the top of the chair for all to read your feats.
Your skull of death will be boasted somewhere on the chair.
You now have the most power a member of the Dark Order can have
and may join meetings to propose actions of your own making...

Membership:
duties and rights
You will have an individual responsibility, once member of the Dark Order.

This is something that you are tied to, something that sets your character apart.
This duty is a task you set yourself, to gain renown and be better than the other masters.
This could be for instance: Scouting possible new members to create a following of your own or seeking artifacts of the three Gods.
This task is your personal endeavor to become infamous among evil characters.

Increase your rights as opposed to your duties by fulfilling rites.

Dark-One's Anonymity
A Dark One is bound to protect each other's anonymity.
Without anonymity of true intentions, there is no deceit.

Many choose to never reveal their true identity.
For this reason, when members of the Order meet, they wear masks.

Deceit would not work if oocly known, either.

Masters of this organisation will find you, if you like to join.
They seek out potential.
(send a pm or let me know otherwise if you want to join)

Current members: Between 2 and 10

Members distinction:
During the trials, The Dark Lord of the order watches the aspirant-members closely.
When they become a true member, they are divided into classes.
These classes are meant to bring out the fullest potential of each character.
This distinction in classes is a way to honor each of the gods.

† Visage †
Those that marked themselves with the use of cunning deceit.
The Shroud
The Mirror

† Jishrim †

Those that display great skill in sowing chaos and despair.
The Pianist

The Actor
The Spore

The Skull
[deceased]
The Ant [deceased]

† Skraag †
Those that rather kill and reap the benefits of someone's former life off of its corpse.
The Bull
The Thing

Wish to join the Dark Order?
Send me a PM with the evil deeds your character has done and your IC and OOC reasons why you wish to join!

(OOCly, send me a msg so that I know you are interested and we'll rp ;) )

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The ball is rolling, we are a go!
I'm glad that this is not just a thread of an organisation that will never become reality.
Because.... The first RP will be held soon :D

Logan07

Lord of Altera
"Every member is called Dark-One."
"Never must they use the plural,"
"For this reason, when Dark-Ones meet, they wear masks."

"Dark-Ones"

*!!!*

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
"Every member is called Dark-One."
"Never must they use the plural,"
"For this reason, when Dark-Ones meet, they wear masks."

"Dark-Ones"

*!!!*
haha I noticed it too xD I'll change that to 'members'.
Very observant of you!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
+ update on membership:
Membership:
duties and rights
You will have an individual responsibility, once member of the Dark Order.

This is something that you are tied to, something that will take some of your time.
This could be for instance:
Scouting possible new members
Create an army
Seek artifacts of the three Gods
Your mind must constantly be set on this task and the task will never be fulfilled.
This task will be your default, to which you might add your own endeavors.
A member of the Dark Order may call upon other members for help, in a special meeting.
Every member of the Dark Order is obligated to help out once the matter is agreed to.
This way, becoming a member means instantly having powerful allies from different factions.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is going very well, having more interested edgy evil souls every day!
I'm thinking, because I cannot give their names, I'll draw a very edgy group picture of silhouettes one day :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
+update: Added a classification per person. As I'm giving these trials to more and more people, their character shows an obvious inclination to one of the gods, every time. I've met with people who are masters in deceit, I've met totally deranged evil souls, as well as people who can't wait to kill somebody. Dividing them in a class that belongs to a certain god honors the OOC player for their skill in RP. Must say, these first simple few RP's are very intriguing to me. I get to know some really interesting characters.

Members distinction:
During the trials, the dark lord of the order watches the aspirant-members closely.
When they become a true member, they are divided into classes.
These classes are meant to bring out the fullest potential of each character.
This distinction in classes is a way to honor each of the gods.

† Visage †
Those that marked themselves with the use of cunning deceit.
† Jishrim †
Those that display great skill in sowing chaos and despair.
† Skraag †
Those that rather kill and reap the benefits of someone's former life off of its corpse.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
+ Update on the second post! One of our aspirant members has reached completion of the second trial...

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
*Poke*

I'd love to Invite you to reak some havoc in Rogues Hearth. And Dark-one who still remain feel free to message me via forum convo.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
*Poke*

I'd love to Invite you to reak some havoc in Rogues Hearth. And Dark-one who still remain feel free to message me via forum convo.
I might have left the server, but before I did I can confirm that 1 person has done all the initiations and is a full member of the order now. If he/she wants to continue it, he/she has my blessing ;)