Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Extra-/home Owners Discount Request Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
In-game Name: Bartooliinii
How many homes do you own currently: 4 homes currently, wanna buy 6

D

Dark Auras

In-game Name: Bartooliinii
How many homes do you own currently: 4 homes currently, wanna buy 6
You should already have discounted homes - This only applies to people who didnt buy homes before the switch (Oct 2017).
Are you having issues accessing the discount shop?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You should already have discounted homes - This only applies to people who didnt buy homes before the switch (Oct 2017).
Are you having issues accessing the discount shop?
Yes, when I try to buy the home it says "you have no permission to use this sign"

D

Dark Auras

Yes, when I try to buy the home it says "you have no permission to use this sign"
It looks like you only have 3 homes purchased currently. In order to go up, you need to buy 4, then 5, then 6 from the discounted shops. Hope this helps

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It looks like you only have 3 homes purchased currently. In order to go up, you need to buy 4, then 5, then 6 from the discounted shops. Hope this helps
I've tried buying five, but it gives me that same message. O
EDIT: Oooohh wait. I got 4 homes but only 3 of them are purchased! Now I get it sorry!

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
As Tib said, this post was for people back in 2017 before the discount thing was made. Just go to /warp shophub and buy them.
I tried, it tells me that I do not have permission to use the sign. I checked and 4 homes was my limit. I clicked the one that said "purchase only if you have 4 homes".

I then went to the left, clicked to buy the 4 homes again, and only then it let me buy the 5th and 6th on the "purchase only..." area.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
This was something offered in 2017 and as such doesnt apply to new purchases.

This thread will be locked from further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.