Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ezras Appilication [Declined - Snerus]

RoseBud115

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
RoseBud115

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Ireland but i was raised in Britain
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes i have

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming is a style of interacting with games with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie.
Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No you dont alow x ray mods and texture packs
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
squidziod
8. Tell us about yourself!
My name is Ezra.I like to watch anime ,carttoons(like steven universe and Adventure time) and to play water sports like Kayaking ect.And other games i play are Destiny and Sword Art Online.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I inspire to be an animator.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I came across this website on goog then refered to my friend ECyno.
Character Name:
Ezra (its medival so dont worry)

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forrest Elf

Appearance:
My hair colour is Dark Brown with green eyes and a sun kissed glow dark skin .And wheres green and brown leather garments with green wool to keep me warm.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I have green eyes and dark brown hair and have leather bound clothes which cordinates between green and brown.
Written Test!
After my mother had found out about her pregnancy she quickly celebrated it with the other members of my tribe.My father on the other hand had anxiety of being my father so he decided to give me to an 280 year old elf she was the most kind hearted person you could ever meet.My mother unfortunately was forced to give me up.Until i was 10 i didnt know the truth of my real parents but when Tarindrella (the name of my carer) , i wasnt mad i was happy that i was raised by Tarindrella.At the age of 17 i started to hunt i wasnt that good so i tried and farming not good at that either i tried sewing no luck .But one day i found a sharp rock with a block of wood so i started sculpting an i enjoyed it much but when i showed it to my friends they had no interest.Then i showed Tarindrella and she thought it was great and encouraged me to take it up as a career when she died suddenly at the age of 297.I was incredble sadden with her death but overtie my grief turned into art andi sold it to humans who appreciated it.
So when i turned 22 i started to be curious on how the humans put up my sculptures so i adventured for a couple of months in this time i exepeirenced so much in so little time after 4 months i came back home with terrible news my biological parents died .I broke down in tears and was mentally scared for years the came my 24th birthday and i forgave myself for wasteing years for grief.So i started up a buiseness and found a tree to set up shop where i sculpt and create art from my grief not much of my people understand the art but they buy it because the understand me and my loss so in a way they support me and my choices.Then a couple of months later i require many books from the old libary that was owned by my father and re-opened it for all forest elves for all groves and was promoted a to a council for my libary spreading knowledge for all groves. After that i had to spend most of my time.
At the age of 28 i left the council for sometime to focus on personal matters so i expored the land for about a year and i embarked on many adventures and came to depressing matters of my grove nealy crumbling to pieces and forrest elves in fear and shock so i rebuilt my grove.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Hey there, RoseBud.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline this app.

Foremost because, after reading your test, I feel it does not meet the standard of literacy and writing quality expected from applicants to our server. It is riddled with syntax errors, punctuation issues, spelling mistakes and so on and so forth. In the future, taking time to edit a test would be beneficial for your writing quality.

Secondly, and this is still a very glaring issue, I couldn't help but notice you've copied your metagaming and powergaming definitions off of Wikipedia. If you did not realise, the question specifically implores that you define those two terms in your own words, instead of ripping it off of an online website or other source.

Of course, while you are always free to reapply, in this instance I would greatly recommend that you seek an alternative minecraft server more suited to you. I personally am not convinced you would have a terribly enjoyable experience on HollowWorld.

Thanks for your time.

RoseBud115

Lord of Altera
Hey there, RoseBud.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline this app.

Foremost because, after reading your test, I feel it does not meet the standard of literacy and writing quality expected from applicants to our server. It is riddled with syntax errors, punctuation issues, spelling mistakes and so on and so forth. In the future, taking time to edit a test would be beneficial for your writing quality.

Secondly, and this is still a very glaring issue, I couldn't help but notice you've copied your metagaming and powergaming definitions off of Wikipedia. If you did not realise, the question specifically implores that you define those two terms in your own words, instead of ripping it off of an online website or other source.

Of course, while you are always free to reapply, in this instance I would greatly recommend that you seek an alternative minecraft server more suited to you. I personally am not convinced you would have a terribly enjoyable experience on HollowWorld.

Thanks for your time.
I rushed this application form and I will try and fix my errors I did not know we had to put meta gaming and power gaming in our own words I am sorry but i will try again