Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Factorio

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
67514058.jpg
Surprised there wasn't already a Factorio thread. At the very least, I couldn't find one. Also surprised at the lack of Factorio memes on the internet, which forced me to settle on the above. I recently got the game and have already put in dozens of hours, and I figured that HW had more than a few who were the Factorio type, and I thought making a thread could produce some results!

I'm not sorry.

Jesseygirl:D

Settling in Altera
View attachment 75658
Surprised there wasn't already a Factorio thread. At the very least, I couldn't find one. Also surprised at the lack of Factorio memes on the internet, which forced me to settle on the above. I recently got the game and have already put in dozens of hours, and I figured that HW had more than a few who were the Factorio type, and I thought making a thread could produce some results!

I'm not sorry.

YAS! Factorio is the best! Well Factorio and Rimworld! I love games like this! And MORE FACTORIO MEMES PLZ!

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
YAS! Factorio is the best! Well Factorio and Rimworld! I love games like this! And MORE FACTORIO MEMES PLZ!
Yeah I considered making a Rimworld thread, I'm a big fan of it too, but since it has no real multiplayer features (except that Phi mod or whatever, but it's limited at best) I decided it wasn't worth it. I've not done anything with the Factorio multiplayer, anyone know if it's good now or should I just wait for the "upcoming" update that'll add public servers and what not?
Also, unfortunately, there are next to no Factorio memes of quality I could fine. A true, true shame.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Alright, the multiplayer update is live. Public servers and the like are now available. Anyone particularly adept with hosting a server, if there is even anyone interested?