Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Failed to login:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
upload_2017-5-11_20-50-54.png

I wondered why there were so few online- Pretty sure this is happening to everyone, as it happened to Ruulu as well, unless that was a fluke. To those logged in at the moment, they were logged on before the servers went down and weren't affected, to my understanding. Question is, how long should this last? I was hoping to get some RP tonight.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
View attachment 83272

I wondered why there were so few online- Pretty sure this is happening to everyone, as it happened to Ruulu as well, unless that was a fluke. To those logged in at the moment, they were logged on before the servers went down and weren't affected, to my understanding. Question is, how long should this last? I was hoping to get some RP tonight.
The same thing is happening to me. I was logged on before this happened, just logged off, then tried to get back on- Then this happened.

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
mojang is updating there accounts there was a message on the launcher like a week ago I say just wait a few hours and try re joining

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
It usually spans from 30 minutes to an hour, though can last up to 2. Usually it's resolved before, though they did recently update those servers and may be working out bugs.

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
And so it ended with only two, me and Vincentius . There could only be one, and was decided by roll. The battle was intense, but in the end Salty fell because his luck is terrible and he rolled a 8 and Vincentius rolled a damn 73. I fell to earth, and disconnected, for I lost the battle. There could've only been one, and the one was Vincentius
Rip HW, no more logging in

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
And so it ended with only two, me and Vincentius . There could only be one, and was decided by roll. The battle was intense, but in the end Salty fell because his luck is terrible and he rolled a 8 and Vincentius rolled a damn 73. I fell to earth, and disconnected, for I lost the battle. There could've only been one, and the one was Vincentius
Rip HW, no more logging in
VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I foretell a prophecy that Salt will return one day with vengeance to take his rightful throne as the high king of Altera.
THE SALT NEVER DIES
However, as winds of time erode the very throne of the High King, until time even brings the land itself to rest, only one shall remain as the final omnipotent One:
VIN NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
However, as winds of time erode the very throne of the High King, until time even brings the land itself to rest, only one shall remain as the final omnipotent One:
VIN NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
SCIENCE RULES

VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN VIN
VIN NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
VIN NYE THE SCIENCE GUY
vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin vin