Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fallen London anybody?

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
i just recently started playing this game and i'm really enjoying it so far.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I was addicted to it a while ago, but it kinda flopped for me until I forgot about it until now

Hellian

Lord of Altera
What are your usernames for it? If we add as friends we can level up quicker and exchange stuff.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I played obsessively when the game was firat created, but haven't heard of or thought of it in years. Honestly surprised it's still around for how old it is

Hellian

Lord of Altera
Part of it is probably the damn immortality potion. Thing takes years to get with constant grinding and the extra 20 actions points from monthly payment.

The math says ~2.5 years

But also they constantly make more stories and thing to do.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
Sent the card. I have no idea how to open it... probably at your lodgings.
Accepted it. It was in my 'Messages' tab.

edit: really the only thing that deters me from the game is how long it takes to get those action points.

Hellian

Lord of Altera
edit: really the only thing that deters me from the game is how long it takes to get those action points.
It's good for school and work. Also it gets expontally faster. 2 hours and it should be refilled. At least, that's what it is for me and I got a full 40.