Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FAQ - New Map

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
A lot of us are just waiting ffor the new map - my char for example is also currently still on the old map and will do an eevent chain later on ;).
In total the new house actually has loads of players willing to RP.
(OOC note: This is the big public one, for all those that wish to exodus together. Please consider joining this one if you were otherwise considering sailing at some point before it. This date is not a hard cutoff for leaving the old map, but those that remain do so at their own heavy risk.)
You brave soul.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
You brave soul.
It was heavily implied on the day of the event that we will get another chance for that - I also didn't really have time for that event so yeah :p

If worst comes worst I'll do an Rp story about how my char got to the new world and submit it to Lannis before ;);
Right now my char is in the way of event chains we want to do in the new world.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
It was heavily implied on the day of the event that we will get another chance for that - I also didn't really have time for that event so yeah :p

If worst comes worst I'll do an Rp story about how my char got to the new world and submit it to Lannis before ;);
Right now my char is in the way of event chains we want to do in the new world.
Props to ye.

Naelwyn also remains in the old map until we are allowed to retrieve the final two stones and finish the other part of the campaign - without doing such, by the lore, the new map will be equally subject to undead.

As an aside, I'd like to clear something up while I'm thinking about it.

I never intended to keep possession of any of the stones - at the end of Dungeon 2, I wanted to give the stone to Cilan, but the staff member playing him logged off before I could do so, and there were multiple characters planning on stealing the second stone once it went unobserved, so I took it with me instead.

Then Cilan got killed, and thus I've been forced to keep it, barring anybody else to give it to.

Otherwise, I've basically been waiting on research notes or dungeon go-aheads this entire time, and still intend to assist the DMs with finishing the campaign however it transpires.

Lannis - This is technically 50/50 an update/a question or whathaveyou - Do we intend to finish off the campaign?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Props to ye.

Naelwyn also remains in the old map until we are allowed to retrieve the final two stones and finish the other part of the campaign - without doing such, by the lore, the new map will be equally subject to undead.

As an aside, I'd like to clear something up while I'm thinking about it.

I never intended to keep possession of any of the stones - at the end of Dungeon 2, I wanted to give the stone to Cilan, but the staff member playing him logged off before I could do so, and there were multiple characters planning on stealing the second stone once it went unobserved, so I took it with me instead.

Then Cilan got killed, and thus I've been forced to keep it, barring anybody else to give it to.

Otherwise, I've basically been waiting on research notes or dungeon go-aheads this entire time, and still intend to assist the DMs with finishing the campaign however it transpires.

Lannis - This is technically 50/50 an update/a question or whathaveyou - Do we intend to finish off the campaign?
You and anyone are invited to join us on our way to the new world then (We still got enough sturdy ships) - the travel could take a few years of IC time though; Still a bit in the stars on whether it will take many years or just as short as evryone else - with the storm from the west likely the former though :D.

I also second your question to Lannis.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Internet's been largely dead for the last week, will try to get the expository threads up for what happens after the 29ths voyage tonight. It's fine to say your character went in the background, that was an intended service of the mass voyage. Can also do an event for folk that are still there, but please consolidate it so that we don't have five more separate ones.
With regards to the dungeons: I'll run them if folk want to, but they're not necessary for things to work out on the new map. If the latter, please try to run them sooner rather than later so that I can focus on stuff in the new world.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Internet's been largely dead for the last week, will try to get the expository threads up for what happens after the 29ths voyage tonight. It's fine to say your character went in the background, that was an intended service of the mass voyage. Can also do an event for folk that are still there, but please consolidate it so that we don't have five more separate ones.
With regards to the dungeons: I'll run them if folk want to, but they're not necessary for things to work out on the new map. If the latter, please try to run them sooner rather than later so that I can focus on stuff in the new world.
Gotcha. I can make the threads or etc, but happy to let you know we're ready whenever and can roll with dungeons whenever it's convienient for you. I can be ready for fungeon stuff in like, a day or two's notice.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Location of Sorrow Villagers: Inksacs/cobblestone/villager spawn now located at New Spawn.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
When is the link to the Dynamap going to automatically pull up the new map and not the old one?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
68 down.. 52 to go- and a few will have to be waited on after claims due to owners that are away. We'll hold your claims for you. Claims still will be held until future cut off date. (We can't wait forever).
We're moving into orange territory. I'll contact people- not moving builds considering claims are not sorted- but I'll make a quick 'what do you need to do' direction in convo. Those in red and purple zones can still contact Me, Ced and Archbishop if you see us logged in.

Basic idea for those in the orange zone:
Move any chests and entities into a building you're moving over to the new world OR move them into a pocket to keep safe.
Mark the 7 builds you want moved over with screenshots and coordinates. It could be less builds, but the refund price choice is the same.
Wait for one of us to log in. Send one of us the screenshots/coordinates in a convo and that person will take care of the refunds!
Once claims start up- you can purchase your lands and when we'll WE your builds over with you logged in when we start moving builds over one by one.​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
didn't know exactly where to put this but it has to do with the new world and I'm sure if I put it here it reaches the right people.
but, damn the person who built these boats plus the person who world-edited them in like this. I take my hat off for you!
anhald camp.jpg

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
didn't know exactly where to put this but it has to do with the new world and I'm sure if I put it here it reaches the right people.
but, damn the person who built these boats plus the person who world-edited them in like this. I take my hat off for you!
View attachment 77376
originally from planet minecraft although i heavily edited them. lannis WE'd them in although i decided the arrangement

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
.. That reminds me - Someone should trek around the map in character while playing skyrim background music..