Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favorite Race, And Why!

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Title says it all. Tell us your favorite race in Skyrim, And why they are your favorite race!
My favorite would definetly be a Khajiit, Because they look badass, Because they're sneaky, Cause cat people are awesome, And because I find pleasure in ripping peoples faces off with my claws.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Orcs cause of the beserk ability and wood elves cause they start with good archery and are easy to lvl it up in

Spark

Broken
Technically not a race but Daedra are my favourite. Not playable without mods but still...you said favourite race, not favourite race to play as :p I love the Daedric princes...well excluding 1 or 2 but the lore behind them facinates me.

My favourite Prince being Azura, because everything about it I like.

Favourite playable race would be... Nords probably... I like their accent and the general northern culture.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Wood elves for the win.
Just because they are hot.

Norfolk because I have only done a full play as jeroxia on that race.

Scardrac

Felsummer
The "Daedric princes" are just as Daedra as the Dremora are. They are just entirely more powerful. Daedra can choose any physical form they wish.

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
Aedra were simply ancestors to the humans and elves, contrary to both human and elven belief. Daedra were just the ones not depicted as direct ancestors, so I wouldn't call them another race. "They are every single spirit, deity, or god that was not tied to the creation of Mundus". More of a group of... Things... rather than a race. Simply my opinion on this, based on the factual evidence given by a video I watched on ES lore a while back.

Anyway.
I favor Khajiit as well, simply because they've done me well in the ways of stealth in the game. That and I like their backstory 10x more than any others, my second favorite being the Dunmer just because...

Scardrac

Felsummer
Back in the creation of Mundus, there were a group of beings that had power such as they do now. There were millions of Aedra and Daedra. During the creation of Mundus, those who abandoned their work left the realm and became as what we know today as Daedra. Daedric princes. The Aedra, depicted as the "gods" were the same beings that stayed within the realm to finish their work. This is why the Daedric princes have their own individual realms outside of Mundus, and why the Aedra are stuck inside.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Pusheen-Dragonborn-pusheen-the-cat-26867867-350-350_large.gif
story967.gif
Do you really need to ask at all?

EDIT: Actually, I feel the need to clarify that I don't like them because "OMG KITTEHZ~!!1"
Realistically, I've always felt an affinity towards the Khajiit as a race, they're always the unwelcomed, the watched, and the persecuted. The ones with fingers pointed at them whenever a sweet roll goes missing, or when someone's been sighted selling illegal drugs around town.
For lack of a better analogy, with an ethnic name such as the one I have, I've felt my fair share of racism and wrongful exclusion based on assumptions of my culture being made up of thieves, drug users, and "gang-bangers".
So, here I stand with my feline brethren, determined to show the world how I am different, how I am simply a person just as they are.
(and also maybe steal some of their fancy jewelry in the process~)

Anyways, it's because of this I've gone on to make the Nakam, a race of feline people who, again, are determined and succeeding at breeding a culture of interracial acceptance and equality by utilizing their expert salesman skills~

Because racism is awful~

Except for those short, sprout-nosed, dread-lock-bearded dwarfs~

They're awful, too~
@Bsods

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Yes they hop around all brown in the forest and stare at you waiting till your adventure is asleep to pounce muhahahaha I mean to snuggle you lol

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS