Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favorite Race, And Why!

W

wakerman4

I'd have to stick to Imperials.
I've always loved the Romans in our history, and since Imperials are based after them, I see no reason to lie and let them invade my life.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
-plays romans invades warkemans life enslaves him and puts him to fight in the arena like spartacus-

W

wakerman4

-plays romans invades warkemans life enslaves him and puts him to fight in the arena like spartacus-
*Lives, due to being arena champion for "Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" and having the unarmed and one handed skill at the level of at least 68, not to mention the shiv and iron dagger he had hidden in his boots and the fireball magic, since Wakerman is arch-mage in the Mages Guild and College of Winterhold, not to mention, having the secret magic of the Night Mother*

Valcust

Lord of Altera
story23c.gif

WHY DO WE ALWAYS NEED TO FIGHT?!
WHY CAN'T THERE BE A MEDIEVAL STORY THAT GOES:

Once upon a time, there was an evil king who sought to rule all the world.
Then he was assassinated and everyone ate cake and had money.
The end.

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
*Lives, due to being arena champion for "Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" and having the unarmed and one handed skill at the level of at least 68, not to mention the shiv and iron dagger he had hidden in his boots and the fireball magic, since Wakerman is arch-mage in the Mages Guild and College of Winterhold, not to mention, having the secret magic of the Night Mother*
I'm way to boss then cause I finished all the elder scrolls

Spark

Broken
Valcust said:
People talkin' 'bout invading and stuff.

I'm just sitting here drinking my water.
Can you perhaps link me to that cat thing pls? I remember starting to read it ages ago but never finished.

Bsods

Villager
I really like the Imperial race, mostly because money perk, heck yes. I love hoarding money in every game I play, so it's not like I could resist their inherent money laden charm. However, Argonians are also pretty rad. Especially when trying to play an assassin.