Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[February 19] Prelude

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I gotta say I was meh on the "Forgotten Gods" bit because I was like "Oh whoop more Immortal Kings so we have divines and ancient divines" but the idea of the forgotten ones no longer in the Pantheon interests me greatly on top of course magic hints. I'm looking forward to the main event :D

Thanks to everyone who worked to make the event happen.

Damascus

Legend of Altera
I gotta say I was meh on the "Forgotten Gods" bit because I was like "Oh whoop more Immortal Kings so we have divines and ancient divines" but the idea of the forgotten ones no longer in the Pantheon interests me greatly on top of course magic hints. I'm looking forward to the main event :D

Well, seeing as Somnastra just said 'Ooooooh just wait~', magic hints? More like it was so obvious that my character picked up on it from what the preacher spoke of and said that the return of the gods might mean the return of mages.

Summary incoming (probably tomorrow. much tired).

Thank you for taking the time to run these all through the day, Antilogy.
You're welcome. There were a lot of staff involved too, so it's probably better to thank Faelin, Niek Morenta Balatro and everybody else who helped organize and run it. And, of course, thanks to the community at large. It wouldn't be much of an event if nobody shows up, and people did show up. Between the three events, we had 70+ people show up!

That was fun, thank you guys.
You're welcome. This is only the beginning, though. The Sunday event is where the fun really begins!

Ooooooh just wait~
Yes, this.

Sunday Sunday Sunday!