Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[February 19] Prelude

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm gonna find that shiny stone and sell it as a rarity. Now that's business

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
I gotta say I was meh on the "Forgotten Gods" bit because I was like "Oh whoop more Immortal Kings so we have divines and ancient divines" but the idea of the forgotten ones no longer in the Pantheon interests me greatly on top of course magic hints. I'm looking forward to the main event :D

Thanks to everyone who worked to make the event happen.
Cant wait till we bring back this guys old pantheon not ours.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
DID someone say heathen~?

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Cant wait till we bring back this guys old pantheon not ours.
It would actually just be older members of our pantheon - She Who is Beyond Names, Bilworth, Lycanah and Thyrien are all the 'forgotten' Gods I can think of who were once in the server lore's God group.

EDIT: Forgot Kilrox, Valour and Skeira.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
But that is Crusade's form, unless you're saying that Crusade would simply split again.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
It would actually just be older members of our pantheon - She Who is Beyond Names, Bilworth, Lycanah and Thyrien are all the 'forgotten' Gods I can think of who were once in the server lore's God group.

EDIT: Forgot Kilrox, Valour and Skeira.
Missed Laets and Rue the Red.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Disclaimer: This is player speculation. I get to do that now.

Lycanria, goddess of werewolves, I have a fairly good prediction of not coming back. Bilworth, SWIBN are out. And the gods that became Crusade could plausibly come back, but that'd put us back at having 4+ gods on fighting, which we really don't need any further focus on.

Laets, Thyrien, and Rue the Red could all be interesting, so I imagine they are the ones in the pool. Not sure how it'll mesh with the extant plots but, at the same time, I don't think that's a goal.