Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[February 19] Prelude

Thank you all for coming; this event has ended! Here's a summary of what happened:

Clain first called to attention that the gods no longer answer the calls and prayers of the Alterans. He revealed himself to be the Exalt of the Forgotten Gods and Protector of the Cenotaph of the Forgotten. The Forgotten, who were gods that once belonged in the Pantheon, informed Clain of the perils to which the Pantheon faces. Essentially, if the Alterans do not take action, the Pantheon will fade into oblivion.

Clain informed attendees of a way to save the Pantheon; to finish constructing and activating a device which the Alterans call the Anchor. The Anchor is powered by four bastion stones of magical properties. The stones are located in Bastions scattered throughout, so the quest is to recover the stones to power the Anchor and save the Pantheon.

Clain asked attendees to pledge assistance for themselves and for the good of the Pantheon, and asked that those who pledge assistance meet in two days time at the Grand Shrine. Clain will lead them to the location of the first Bastion. He recommended that those attending bring supplies for climbing. Oh, also, it's going to be cold. Very. Cold.

IC response to Clain's calls were mixed. Some stand firmly with him; others are skeptical. Still others are ready to declare Clain a heretic and slay him. He insists, though, that Alterans will see the truth he speaks soon enough.

The continuation of this campaign occurs on Sunday, February 21 and can be found here.

Original Post:
"A man with peculiar tattoos is oft seen at the Crossroads. There is a sense of urgency in his words as he speaks of the gods. He says they need our help, but... Is there anything to it? He invites anyone who will listen to a sermon at the Grand Shrines in a few days time."

Friday February 19
First Sermon
9:00 am PST
12:00 pmEST
5:00 pm GMT
3:00 am AEST

Second Sermon
2:00 pm PST

5:00 pm EST
10:00 pm GMT
8:00 am AEST

Third Sermon
7:00 pm PST
10:00 pm EST
3:00 am GMT
1:00 pm AEST

Attend this event to learn more about the campaign. All three of the sermons will be the same, so you need only attend one. If you can't make any of these, a summary will be posted here.

This event is tagged as moderate.

This is a two part event. The first act will be on Sunday, February 21 and can be found here.

Anchor.png
Credits:
Thread format from michcat
Niah for maintenance

Last edited by a moderator:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Second time this month that I can't make it to an event because it is on a Friday. Sucks. Eh.

Second time this month that I can't make it to an event because it is on a Friday. Sucks. Eh.
Fear not. We're spreading out the dates and times of these events in the hopes that everybody can make it to something!

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
honestly all events should be on saturdays
- weekend day after, so no need to gobed early
- no school
- less likely to be working

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I was just making a general observation. I mean literally all events, not just campaigns. Saturday is the perfect day.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Look forward to it. I may have to leave early if its a long event as I have a midnight release to get in line for that night xD

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I was just making a general observation. I mean literally all events, not just campaigns. Saturday is the perfect day.
Saturday is also a big day for people with jobs, I personally find myself scheduled nearly every saturday all day since they don't schedule me on schooldays