Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ferbbat101's Application [Accapted - Cukie1]

Ferbbat101

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
My Minecraft username is Ferbbat1
2. How old are you?
I'm 18 years old.
3. What country are you from?
I'm from the USA.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when you find out about something ooc and shout that out in character when your character would have not known about that information in the first place.

Powergaming is when you are in a battle and you make it impossible for your opponent to fight back or choose an action.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope not at all.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223hero7
8. Tell us about yourself!
Well, in terms of sports I play Soccer, Bowling and Baseball. I'm a comic writer,reader,enthusiast, and editor. Other than Minecraft I play Overwatch on the Xbox and Garry's mod and TF2 on the PC.
I enjoy Cartoons and Movies and would like to learn how to animate in the near future and create pilots. I'm an animal lover although I'm allergic to cats I still am very fond of them. Also when i'm in the discord server or OOC whenever you can call me Mike.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Most of my work is not completed or in the works but I do have work on my editing. The story I helped edit is fanmade story based on the game called FusionFall. The game is currently being remade. Here is the link to the thread: http://www.forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=4131.0 You'll find links to the writers chapters on here and Chapter 5 is posted on the thread itself, you'll see that he credits me as one of two editors that assisted him. I edited for him for a year and and a couple months.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? Her Discord name is MelodyComplex. She was talking about roleplaying and when I asked if I could join she directed me to here.

Character Name:
Chase Remlin
Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Standing at 6' foot 1 and weighing in at 140 pounds. He is slim and is toned in the arms but isn't particularly strong. Chase Remlin wears a black shirt and silk pants. He has dirty blonde hair and Green eyes. he has pale freckled skin that are hidden under his clothes.

Written Test!

Growing up I knew I wasn’t like them. A high class Noble family with dark hair and silver eyes and look at me, A dirty blonde with Green eyes? I should be the son of a working class family or a low class family. My own sister looks like she belongs in this family. I don’t belong here, I never have. This estate is too much for me, these servants are too much. My “Family” are too much for me.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see my family come downstairs.

“Mom, Dad. Am I adopted?”

My parents look at me with an annoyed look on their faces.

My mother finally spoke. “We’ve been through this before Chase. You’re ours”

I immediately replied “Then why am I not like either of you. I have green eyes and dirty blonde hair. You and dad have dark brown hair and green eyes. Even Crystal has brown hair and silver eyes.”

My parents looked at each other.

I continued to speak “If I’m yours then there’s only two answers to why I look nothing like you too. Either one of you aren’t in line of the high class nobles or one of you had an affair with a low class Elf.”

My dad raised his voice at me. “That’s enough. All you’ve done is create unnecessary drama. I don’t know what we’ve done wrong in raising a brat like you.”

I stood up and picked my chair up and dropped it. It didn’t break. Majority of Elves aren’t strong as they are tall.

My mother sighed. “Go to your room”

I replied laughing. “I’m 23 years old.”

My dad poured himself coffee. “And yet you know you’re not an adult and must follow our rules until you’re 30.”

I sighed and walked past my sister. She whispered to me “You know you’re adopted. You’ve never been apart of the Remlins and even if you are somethings fishy, are you a byproduct of a different Elf at worse a low class elf. Or are we not in the noble lineage at all?”

I look at her wide eyed. “You’re 8 how is your grammar this good?”

She smiled.

I walked upstairs and walked to the shrine at the end of the hall. I got on my knees and prayed to Silas. ‘What are they hiding? You say to spread knowledge and to not lie yet they keep hiding something. What do I do’ I wait for an answer if I am lucky to ever get one. “You’re right about one thing” a voice said from behind me. I spun around to see my butler Reginald standing there. “When you were born your parents freaked out because of your characteristics. Your father refused to believe that your mother didn’t cheat. But they both hoped your hair would change to it’s correct color when you grew as well with your eyes but as we can see that didn’t happen.” I looked at Reginald. “I don’t belong here do I?” He replied softly, “That’s your choice. I enjoyed your presence but if you believe you should leave that’s your choice. I’ll help you leave” I looked up at him. “Really? Like run away?” he nodded. “This isn’t the life style for you.” I got up “I could be a guard for hire or find myself. Alright. But you’ll write me right? You’re the only one that truly talks to me.” Reginald smiled “Of course but they’ll be periodically since I’ll have to tell them you ran away and they might be suspicious at first.” I nodded. We went to my room to pack my bag up with a change of clothes, He went downstairs and returned with fruits, vegetables, and fish wrapped in a sheet of cloth. “This should help you for about a week. You should probably leave tonight when your parents are asleep.” I realized something immediately though. “What about Crystal?” He gave me a look. “You know she’s been wondering if this was going to happen. She’s smart for her age.” “Alright then.” I said. He told me he’d see me tonight with Crystal. For the rest of the day and evening I planned on where I’d go. I didn’t know where and thought i’d wing it. That night I walked downstairs as quietly as possible and went outside where Reginald and Crystal were waiting. Crystal handed me some coins for my adventure. “Thank you.” She nodded. “I hope you don’t die.” I brought her into a hug in which she squirmed out of it. “Yeah, yeah. Just don’t die.” I hugged Reginald. “Silas be with you” he said smiling. “Silas be with the both of you. Be good Crystal.” She rolled her eyes “Of course. Silas be with you.” I waved good bye to start my adventure and took one last look at the Estate and my butler and sister. “Thanks for everything you two.” Reginald and Crystal waved back. "You're welcome" Reginald said. I turned and walked off leaving the Remlin Estate and leaving the community.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey there. Give me a minute to look this over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
More of a concern than something too serious, But I'd like for you to tone down Crystal's knowledge to one appropriate for her age. She can be smart, but not overly so

Ferbbat101

Villager
She isn't overly smart. Her grammar is phenomenal but that's it. I truly feel that this does not effect my character Chase at all. This effects a character that'll never be mentioned in my roleplay after this. Also I worked very hard on this with no sleep so I ask that you overlook a feature that is possible realistically and not important to my character. I'm sorry if it sounds defiant that's not my intention!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
It was more of a concern, since I was unsure if that character may or may not be played by someone else. Some people do make groups to RP in such a way.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Ferbbat101

Villager
Oh. In terms of other people playing my characters I wouldn't allow that. This is a solo roleplay at the moment. But thank you for accepting my application! I'm honored and I'll start my adventure later today.