Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finality. [Public Notice]

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
A letter is written to the individuals listed at the bottom of the post, containing the following. It is also hung in Storm's Landing.

"I, Arianne Rose Silveira stand once more, alone in the face of the continent. I know not of one more who trusts me. I know not of one who can see me as a friend. I know not of one who has not heard of the terrible acts I've committed.

I recognize myself as a plague, a leech, a cheat, a whore, and a hag. All of my actions deem me as such, and only through my actions do I prove what I am, Not what I say.

I have spent many nights ever since I was cursed, alone. This scornful time has allowed me to think, and reflect. This reflection has only filled me with more sorrow, but more importantly, a yearning to be forgiven- To help again. I want to be able to love, and see the light in someone's eyes. I want to be able to make someone smile, just by a small action.

Unforgiven I am unable.

I humbly extend an apology to all those I have wronged. Not only this, I extend an offer. For any of those I have wronged- They may repay the favor to me in whatever way they see fit- Barring extreme maiming or death. If you wish to see me tortured, so be it. If endentured servitude is proper reconciliation, so be it. Monetary reparation is on the table as well to those who have had damages done to them by me. All I ask in return for the actions you see fit, is forgiveness.

One can find me in Storm's Landing. I want to do good. Please let me.

---
OOC: the list: Asero, Trystan, Elizabeth, Podric, Teeke, Jaden, Koppii, Gilligan, Sugar, Citrine, and the Strands.
Electric Elz NIAH Ruu Samiwashere (I can't remember sny other tags, sorry.)
I also apologize to any community members I have wronged in the past.

Last edited: