Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Finding Flopsy

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

"Nothing is beneath us."

The cart rocked and swayed as a young boy named Nicolo woke. He rubbed his eyes and peeked at his father, the famed Veracian merchant Antonio Barozzi da Veraci. It had been a long journey so far, but the boy was thankful for the company of his beautiful snow white bunny called Flopsy - a gift from his father on his 5th birthday. The boy smiled content ...
Wait -
Where's-?
The boy looked down, and gasps as his eyes widened in realisation that the rabbit was nowhere to be found!
FLOPSY WAS GONE!

"Papà!"

Dear employees, loyal or otherwise,

The Green Shipping Company has received a formal contract - the capture and safe return of one "snow white" bunny named "Flopsy". We are a company which prides ourselves in helping the community where we can. After all, if the community around us is happy and wealthy - then we are well placed to benefit. Even jobs that seem small can have a significant impact on the lives of those around us.

And so, being the community-minded and well-meaning citizens of the world we are, we have decided to take upon this request (for the appropriate fee) and find "Flopsy" before the rabbit is found by the wildlife and eaten. Meet by the GSC harbor office in Veraci, and bring anything you need to have to save that poor bunny from being eaten alive by those ravenous foxes. Once we have all gathered, I shall elaborate further on what is needed.

Signed,
The Upright Man

OOC:
A smallish event just for fun. DMed by me. We are going to go rabbit hunting.

V I O L E N T
Date: TBD
Time: TBD
Private/Public: Private - GSC Members only
Where: Outside of Veraci

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
All done!

Rundown-
Flopsy was successfully rescued from the jaws of a hungry fox. Some rabbits were killed and Karn and Fadast got mistaken as children.
Thanks to all those who came!

We used jak's RNG system, and I think the consensus is that it worked nicely. Jak