Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FinnaNut's Application [Approved - Charybdis]

Lucius

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
FinnaNut

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
US

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yessir.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using exclusively OOC knowledge in IC situations. Powergaming is being circumstantially and unrealistically OP.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
I like Charybdis profile pic they got the OG goth queen so I'll choose them.

8. Tell us about yourself!
Well I feel like contextually it makes sense for me to start by saying RPGs are dope. I really like stuff like Kingdom Hearts and the Persona series, but overall video games with intense or girthy storylines are my bread & butter either way. My fave genres of music are rap/hip hop, rock, & blues. Even better when they’re combined together. I also like anime & cartoons. I have a tattoo of a donut and a pokemon because those are things I like too. I use to eat dryer sheets when I was 7.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Nah.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Yes Jovee the love of my life.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Fabi Marc (Last name subject to change)

Character Age:

Character Race:
Seaman (Sangrian Human)

Appearance:
Fabi is a bulky guy, but standing at 5’5 and a half (¾ by his usual protest), his size expands more outwards than upwards. If anything, his short stature makes him look even more stocky. Despite obviously being classified as muscular, Fabi has very little definition or tone - even sporting a bit of a belly that looks like the beginning of abdominal muscle that just never quite gets there. He has dark skin and particularly coarse sandy blond hair. Although cut short, it gives the impression of potential unruliness. His eyebrows hold a similar aura, just sort of doing whatever they want on his face. Directly under those caterpillars are his large and droopy eyeballs. A murky grayish blue in color, they are dark, sunken, and tired from years of stress and work and general existence. His only redeeming quality for those bloodhound eyes are his pretty eyelashes. Moving on to the rest of his face - his nose is broad, similar to almost everything else about him. He has full lips, with a single tooth often peaking between them due to a lack of dental-care benefits in this economy. As for his clothing, he tends to stick to leathers and light furs.

Written Test!

Matted fur rose and fell with each uneven breath. Large, abominable eyes darted back and forth with pure wrath and umbrage. The beast loomed over its pray, nose twitching and fangs agape. It stood at the very exit of a forest, an array of trees gradually opening up to a spacious patch of land. And it just so happened that on this land existed a scourge, and its soon to be victim. This couldn’t happen. Not again.

A shaky foot wavered as it made contact with the ground. It was a slow and grueling motion. One full of hesitance. The sheer time it took for the sole of the weathered foot wrap to become intimate with the earth was comparable to an injured snail, and even then, the snail was far more graceful.

Snap!
Shit.

It was the subtlest of noises. One that would normally be drowned out by the vast orchestra of sound catered throughout the woodlands. But in the eyes of a hunter mere inches away from a savage, it was detrimental. The tiny Sangrian gritted his teeth and crinkled his nose at the easily avoidable error. By utter lack of luck and poor calculation, that unsteady leg would be his downfall.
In panic, he tripped over himself, stumbling back a bit. He then let out a sharp gasp, desperately grasping at any nearby support before clinging to a neighboring tree rind.

“A-ah.”
Snap. Again.
This goddamn fool.

At this point of course the monstrosity had been alerted, its ears perked and grimy face jerking towards his direction. It was only a moment more before the creature begun charging toward him! And… then past him.

He dove, trying to grab it with his hands in a futile effort, the only thing caught being a mouthful of dirt and a bruised nose.

“Congrats. You let it escape. On the bright side, you saved a single head of cabbage."

A resonant yet appropriately quiet voice erupted from a large and hearty man who had seemingly appeared out of nowhere from within the depths of the bush. Creepy. His long umber dreaded hair draped around him in heaps, its bead adornments jangling slightly as he spoke even in spite of it being tied back. He stood powerfully over the boy, arms crossed.

"You tried. That’s all I’ll give you. A pity though, it’s been ruining crops for days. The traps I set should help, but you, boy.. you have a lot to learn.”

The sandy haired one shook his head angrily, sputtering as he tried to get all remnants of mud from his tongue. He even went so far as to furiously wipe it with his hand, one that was probably just as dirty. Dark eyes pouted as he remained on the forest floor in protest.

“I hate rabbits.”

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Pristine application. Lovely art. If you drew that, please check out our art section {here} and post your stuff!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+Please note we are in the midst of a server-wide campaign, and the world has been affected!+

The Forlorn campaign is currently ongoing, involving a widespread plague. As such, almost everyone is currently on the isle of Linlea, as volunteers, refugees, etc. I'd strongly recommend you take a brief look at the current campaign summary [here] so you aren't confused about the basics of it. If you wish to participate in this campaign, make sure to let staff know with this thread [here]. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or another mentor, as it's a bit of a big thing to catch up on. More information may be found on the campaign right [here] in the general campaign section.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+