Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Firebird Speculation Thread

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Ignis happy.png

^what is this thing?

post your theories here

(for the record, this thread is referring specifically to Ignis Synnove, the firebird that appeared during the Jishrim summoning, who apparently claims to be the sun god.)
never claimed to be sun god

was not firebird, just fire in the mysterious shape of such.

Also no one knows the name, and it was Jishrim who used the female denominator
^thanks

Last edited:

skuller

Lord of Altera
From what I read the second rule in their holy book states they either worship the sun and not Harateth or don't abide by it. If they do I think a new God/ess who likes to take on the image of a fire bird appeared. This God/ess is the God/ess of the sun.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
never claimed to be sun god

was not firebird, just fire in the mysterious shape of such.

Also no one knows the name, and it was Jishrim who used the female denominator

Gaby

Lord of Altera
From what I read the second rule in their holy book states they either worship the sun and not Harateth or don't abide by it. If they do I think a new God/ess who likes to take on the image of a fire bird appeared. This God/ess is the God/ess of the sun.
stop saying heretical things.

Scardrac

Felsummer
silly jishgrief

anyways

I've seen a shift from the whole "sun and light" demeanor being shifted into "fire and anger" during the Corruption Crusade. It is the folklore that the pheonix is then reborn into a new individual once its fires dim or die, hrm?

(edit: just silly speculations of pre-clarification mindset)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
silly jishgrief

anyways

I've seen a shift from the whole "sun and light" demeanor being shifted into "fire and anger" during the Corruption Crusade. It is the folklore that the pheonix is then reborn into a new individual once its fires dim or die, hrm?

(edit: just silly speculations of pre-clarification mindset)
yes that folklore is correct :D

Gaby

Lord of Altera
realtalk though, there's too many parallels between the firebird and Vermella. even if she isn't Vermella, something's going on.

also, did no one grab the logs of the jishrim event? while I like debating based on hearsay (its the funnest), it also feels upsetting to not be able to go in-depth on any of this.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
realtalk though, there's too many parallels between the firebird and Vermella. even if she isn't Vermella, something's going on.

also, did no one grab the logs of the jishrim event? while I like debating based on hearsay (its the funnest), it also feels upsetting to not be able to go in-depth on any of this.
Well based on the events in Haven today...things are heating back up I thinks

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Vermella fell in love with Harateth they did *sims talk* "WhooHoo" And this is what came out, to go and replace it's father
Note: Jishrim is the godfather of the bird, that's the reason the bird came during the summoning

tumblr_n0hxznzPH01r3logeo1_400.gif

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Vermella fell in love with Harateth they did *sims talk* "WhooHoo" And this is what came out, to go and replace it's father
Note: Jishrim is the godfather of the bird, that's the reason the bird came during the summoning
tru tbh