Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Flameflower0628's Whitelist Application [Approved - Squidziod]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Flameflower0628
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
The United States of America
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is bringing ooc, ic. Powergaming is being over powered against another character, not allowing them abilities they can do.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cukie1 probably
8. Tell us about yourself!
I have a pet lizard.
I like cheese cake the most.
I'm practically albino.
I don't like a lot of people tbh.
I draw pictures of drawings of pictures in my head that I draw on paper.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I'll think about it while I'm writing this app.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Idk lol, history.
-
Character Name:
Vance
Character Age:
I guess 12
Character Race:
Human
Appearance:
Vance has some pretty black hair, nothing special. Her eyes are sort of bland too, being a simple blue, given she has some pale skin from refusing to be a farmer, so she sort of stole a lot of crap. She doesn't wear anything fancy and is a small girl, even her bust, so that's a disappointment but maybe she'll get a growth spurt.
Written Test! Vance was born by a mother and father much like other normal humans are, these parents were ranged between a low class and middle class, wanting to have at least one child so their non-existent legacy can go on. When the kid was born, Vance was very sick. her parents were suggested to simply make a grave for the child by doctors, but something told them the little squirt was worth the effort to keep alive. Over a couple months of treatment, the kids health was restored with good mothering and medicine, keeping the scrawny child alive.
She was averagely normal during her very early years, acting the stereotypical kid running around houses with a stick in her hand with two other kids, who were supposedly friends. Every time Vance came back home to her parents, she would be all dirty and need a bath every day, being a real bother to her mother this way. This was because of her love of digging into the ground, finding animals and keeping them. She even pestered other families by putting worms and manure on their front door steps, being a little trickster.
Vance relatively grew up to be distant from her parents, but she simply inherited that from her mother and father, for those two weren't even that talkative among one another. They were the type of people to lurk around with no actual goal, just surviving. She eventually found this appealing to mock, being lifeless around her parents and being fruitful around others. Vance is also quite sassy when buying food from bakeries, she thinks food is over priced a lot, which is actually a pain in the neck because it usually is. She is also rather mature for her age, being aware of a lot because her parents didn't treat her like a kid, just an average adult.
Growing up more, Vance is 12 now and has no future in the village she lives, so she packed the little possessions she had and whilst standing at her front door, facing her parents sitting at the crooked table, said, "I'm leavin' this pile of ash." And simply closed the door. She was not chased after, probably because she wasn't wrong. She was not given advice on the world she was heading out for, though, unfortunately. Vance was not prepared for the schemes she would witness, though she clasped her hands together and rubbed her fingers over her knuckles smoothly as she watched men wit each other, eventually scamming other people with her adorable looks, trickery, and wits. Also she wants to work in a tavern asap.

I have decided to link a song that fits this kid.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo2SNtFofWIhttps

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.