Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Flash Fiction Game

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
She frowned at Rufus, who happily licked his balls as if there wasn't a pile of shit in the sink again. The habitual defecation in the bathroom could have been a convenient novelty... if only the cat had learned to use the right fixture....

Next: audacity

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Don't..

It was on the tip of his lips and stuck in his throat, but he couldn't get it out. A loud scream replaced it as he plunged off the bridge, head first.
The man behind him retracted his hands, a malicious smirk slithered across his face. He'd lean over the railing in joy, watching the bungee cord restrict the screamer.

Next: Pandemic

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Jenessa walked barefoot past the television and collapsed onto the couch with the spoon from her Ben & Jerry's still in her mouth. "This global pandemic raises concern w-"
The news went dark as she pointed the remote, allowing the fires outside the window to reflect on the blank screen. "Yes.. We know."

Next: incorrigible

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Death and love; Incorrigible, irresistible, irrevocable and indistinguishable.

Word: Jinx

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
"If you can't fix it, jinx it" said the odd looking bearded man to the bewildered boy, holding a wand and pointing it at the squirrels broken leg.
Word: Word

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Jenessa walked barefoot past the television and collapsed onto the couch with the spoon from her Ben & Jerry's still in her mouth. "This global pandemic raises concern w-"
The news went dark as she pointed the remote, allowing the fires outside the window to reflect on the blank screen. "Yes.. We know."

Next: incorrigible
(I'm sorry, I know this was posted last month, but the name 'Jenessa' keeps me up at night. It frightens me.)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
(I'm sorry, I know this was posted last month, but the name 'Jenessa' keeps me up at night. It frightens me.)
(I asked my roommate, "What's the first name that comes to mind?" And that's what he said. I had to honor it.)

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Throughout the length of her child, Stacy would watch as Old Man Thomas turned the Garden Gnome to face north. The day he died, Stacy put an end to the horrid thing - placing it face down on the dirt. She walked home, the beady-eyed demon put in its place. But as she turned to glance at it one last time.....It stood upright, turned directly North.

Word: Petrichor

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
He had had too much, in fact so much, he could no longer enjoy the petrichor.

word: shape

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
The mentally ill mother sat down with her two-month old child, teaching him about what objects were
"Do you see this, Gibby? This is the shape Red." Were her last words before suffering another episode of murderous epilepsy

word: cantankerous