Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Flash Fiction Game

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
He cackled as he juggled them in his palm, revolving slowly. 3 dead monkeys drawn out in front of him, headless. He was a repeat offender, and always expected them to bite back. He was truly, insane.

Next Word:
Insanity, that is what I would call it. He called it love.

Next word: Cash
(You took my writing you pleb.)
Her eyes swirled a shade of green, both light and dark. She did it for the money. They regretted their decision of meeting her at the docks, her watch read 12:01, though on time, the men were also considered 'late'.

Next Word: Banter

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
She was full of witty banter. But, what she did not realize, is that some took her jests much too seriously.

Next word: Play

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
As the curtains closed, and the actors left, the show came to an end. He hovered his cursor over the "Play Again" button.

Next Word: Cherish

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
People say to cherish the memories you have with your family...I always cherished the ones when I wasn't with them.

Next Word: Delicious

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
Ah, he thought, lifting his fist into the air and letting out a shout of excitement. The delicious taste of victory.

Next Word: Fly

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
On the sidewalk, they viewed the passing traffic. Few knew of their true intentions, yet traffic viewed them as some flies on a wall.

Next Word: Trade

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
It was a trade, but a different kind. His life, for the life of others. Though, in the end he became selfish, and the world collapsed from all the pain and sorrows.

Next Word: Fearless

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Fearless! I cried. Fearless are those that tread at night! Be wary of the shadows, be wary of the dark, traveler!

Next Word: Sangria (kek)

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
His blood was hot and warm in my hands, the color of the sangria that my mother used to pitch into her glasses on hot summer days. I didn't regret anything.

Next Word: Musty

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
She presented me with a shirt as proof. it reeked of sweat, that shit was hella musty. Though there was one problem.. The shirt was fit for a peasant, not a king, and the crown was missing..

Next Word: Tease

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Globnark the barbarian was tired of teasers, he would rather grind the skulls of bloodthirsty hordes than be annoyed by little children who seem to always point out his orkish features. He grabbed one of them and placed the wriggling creature across his scarred shoulders, where it tugged at his hair. He smiled

Next word:
Green

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Globnark the barbarian was tired of teasers, he would rather grind the skulls of bloodthirsty hordes than be annoyed by little children who seem to always point out his orkish features. He grabbed one of them and placed the wriggling creature across his scarred shoulders, where it tugged at his hair. He smiled

Next word:
Green
As his anger grew, his skin turned green. There was nothing he could do now. No way to stop it, now way to reverse what had been done. Only one thing could fix this. All he needed was a lullaby. The sun was getting real low. It was time.
(Awesome nerds will get this)

Next word: Avenge

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
He did nothing wrong, not a thing, yet their hate was strong, yes it was. Not a mutual feeling through and through, the scale dipped unevenly. Now that she left, she will be back to avenge, what was never intended, he just followed the rest.

Next Word: Scarce

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
A single tree planted in the center on a calming meadow. There was scarcely any noise. All that could be heard was the sweet melody of the wind, blowing softly through the leaves.

Next Word: Please

Last edited:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
The candy was irresistible. Sarah begged and begged her mom to buy a piece. "Please please please please please please please?" Tired of the begging her mom turned and said, "please stop saying please!" Sarah looked disappointed but she obeyed. Her mother, pleased with her obedience, bought her the candy a few minutes later.

Next word: river

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I begged of you. I pleaded to you.. Down by the river, you did not halt. You didn't know where to stop. I anchored you. I did everything in my power, yet the raging river pulled you, your face was blank and your eyes were glossy. Why didn't you stop and think about me?

Next Word: Dear

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I begged of you. I pleaded to you.. Down by the river, you did not halt. You didn't know where to stop. I anchored you. I did everything in my power, yet the raging river pulled you, your face was blank and your eyes were glossy. Why didn't you stop and think about me?

Next Word: Dear
Once in the forest lived a woodland family of deer. A mom, a child, and the dad. One day the fathers horns caught on some branches and he couldn't shake free. "Dear oh dear, what will we do?" Said the child. "No worries dear," said the mother "your father will be fine" then the father spoke, "Dear, you are very dear to my heart and I love you dear but you must go" The mother shook her head in defiance and she butted the tree with her legs. The branch broke free and the father could move! "Dear, thank you!" Cried the father, "both of you are very deer to me"

Next word: counterintuitive (have fun)

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
They thought, as always, that I was counter-intuitive, but in reality I was just making them feel as if they were right.

Next Word: Forgotten

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
As the golf cart struck him, she knew that she must avenge her brother.

Next word: paper