Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Florian von Piers - Master

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
he wrote the lore so he's the magus

now the lore is getting written by mitch so brennard's the magus

if you're jealous that you don't have magic then maybe seek out a magus and acquire it. like florian did.
I thought Florian had won it in a tournament? Not provoking on the whole,"Argh friendship-circlejerk magic spread system!" just curious as I think that's the character that had won the melee.

Edit: Welp this got irrelevant pretty quickly.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Who wrote the lore doesn't matter one bit.
I don't care what you guys say you want ic.
When you make a new char that gets instantly knighted and given magic in a matter of a week it is not OK.
I could say the same thing "My char wants magic"
Over skype: "Yo dude log on I'll give you magic just say you want it."
Florian won Mitch's tournament that he was using to scope out a new apprentice without telling anyone and is a character over a year old.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I don't care what you guys say you want ic.
When you make a new char that gets instantly knighted and given magic in a matter of a week it is not OK.
I could say the same thing "My char wants magic"
Over skype: "Yo dude log on I'll give you magic just say you want it."
My character Oskar has been a squire for almost four months?

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Okay. Paint, who doesn't understand anything about evis lore, is the new magus. Congratulations Paint. I expect my lessons shortly.
Florian is at least a year old.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Instead of having this argument on a magic profile, perhaps it would be best for all parties involved to take this to a new thread. If people have criticism, they are, by all means, entitled to voice their opinion - the medium is the important part here.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I don't think there is a need to file a complaint on some dude's Magician profile; make a thread on it if you want to address the problem in a suitable manner. pls calm down.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
yeesus christ this is like watching a bunch of 12 year olds argue over who has the coolest pack of yugioh cards

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I don't think there is a need to file a complaint on some dude's Magician profile; make a thread on it if you want to address the problem in a suitable manner. pls calm down.
I'm fine with them arguing wherever they want, so long as it's public.