Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Football (Soccer)

JanDeMann

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ajax Amsterdam! Not as big as the english and spanish clubs, but we still put up quite a fight against Man. city! (we won)
And of course the Dutch national team. its only a couple of months since i woke up from the coma i got into after losing the finals in 2010:p !

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
AC Milan vs. Barcelona: 2-0
Real Madrid vs. Manchester United: 1-1

We've got some interesting scores around here. I doubt Barcelona will be able to top AC Milan's 2 goal lead when the Italian giants visit Camp Nou. However, I do expect Real Madrid to win over Manchester (although I like Manchester too :p).

And on a side note: who do you think will win the Champions League this time?

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I just played my series opener match today.. we won... but i didnt do crap, I literally yelled at my coach to get me off but he was like "Nuuu, everyone has bad days, keep working" I dont feel like playing football again, ever.... I hit like two passes during the entire match...

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I remember once, when I was a little munchkin, I had to play on the other team to make things fair in a game. I scored two goals against my own team, then moved back and scored another!

Then I fractured my ankle.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
I've been with Sydney FC from the first season! But I can't believe that Alessandro Del Piero got Best Player. He doesn't run alot, cos he's older. An well, anything for profit -_-

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Two German giants and two Spanish Giants are left. This'll be a good round of semifinals.

FC Bayern München (GER) v FC Barcelona (ESP) – 23 April, 1 May
Borussia Dortmund (GER) v Real Madrid CF (ESP) – 24 April, 30 April