Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Football (Soccer)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Come on you un-namable Danish team that almost didn't get nailed by Chelsea that one time!~

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Paris Saint Germain claim that they've concluded the deal with Rooney, and that he'll be leaving Manchester for PSG this summer. If the claim is true, well, good bye, Rooney! :(

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Oh, and Howard Webb has been relegated to League One. Everything is going wrong for Man U! ;) (Calm down Man U fans I was joking there...)

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
How does an all German final sound because we got one, much to the disappointment of me but oh well. I think Bayern'll win this one.

And it's obvious that both Real Madrid and Barcelona are having internal issues. For Madrid the players don't seem to like Mourinho too much, and the fans disapprove Casillas being benched. Barcelona have their fair share too.

Time for a bit of transfer rumors and other rumors in general.

Mourinho is likely to move back to Stamford bridge however a 20 million euro penalty may keep him at Madrid. If not Chelsea or Madrid, other rumors point to Paris Saint Germain.

Lewandowski is being eyed by the likes of Manchester and Los Blancos. After the match between Dortmund and Madrid Florentino Perez brought the Polish striker into his office and talked to him for ten minutes, asking him a deal with his club. Lewandowski said he'd consider it, but it is likely he'll be heading to the Bayern Munich. Jurgen Klopp and the rest of the club and its fans would definitely prefer for their star to head to Madrid instead of their Bavarian rivals...

Cristiano Ronaldo says he would seriously consider moving back to Manchester United, although such a thing is unlikely.

Gareth Bale is sought after many teams, and admired by other fans. Madrid are the likely candidate as they are expecting wholesale clearout of their squad. Bale, who was slightly disappointed that the Spurs haven't had their Champions League chance, maybe staying at White Heart Lane, depending if they qualify for the CL this season, which they need at least fourth place in the EPL. The future of the Spurs and Madrid will be determined in the city rival clash between Tottenham and Chelsea.

Edinson Cavani is also a hot transfer rumor this summer, the Napoli striker seems to be willing to move another club and his relative claims a move to Spain would be good for him.

Sir Alex Ferguson is wont to retire this week after the trophy celebration.

Cesc Fabregas may also be making a return to Arsenal. Wenger might go to PSG.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I bet he'll still chew gum in his old folk's home. ;)

I'd love to see Mourinho move back to Chelsea! They were probably the most exciting team in the Premier League at the time. That's what I hate about Man. U. Sure, they win, but they're not extravagant winners.

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
True right, a solid one and that! Punching above our weight every season in and out, hope we can keep it up! :)

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
I had to remove the videos. They told me I could use their content and then afterwards they changed their minds. >_>