Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forest Elf Lore - Questions Answered

Landem

Lord of Altera
Generally taller than humans but also usually slimmer so... It equates about the same as humans can handle, with alcohol :)

When it comes to brewing their own drinks, it's usually root beers, and wines made from fermented forest fruit, as well as some killer spirits (very very strong).

Attitudes to drink vary a lot, the only really universal one is Don't Drink and Hunt. You can get alcoholic Elves, and you can get Elves that'll never touch a drop, out of principle, or just because they dislike the taste :p
Thanks Ced! Nice lore c;

skuller

Lord of Altera
Just wondering what height Forest Elves should be on average? The new lore on Silver Elves says Silver Elves are Commonly tall in stature, standing on average at least 5'8" and above. The Forest Elf lore says they're usually shorter than Silver Elves but it was made before the Silver Elf lore. I know a lot of Forest Elves are much taller than this. Just curious so I can actually give Sayd a realistic height. Thanks :)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Just wondering what height Forest Elves should be on average? The new lore on Silver Elves says Silver Elves are Commonly tall in stature, standing on average at least 5'8" and above. The Forest Elf lore says they're usually shorter than Silver Elves but it was made before the Silver Elf lore. I know a lot of Forest Elves are much taller than this. Just curious so I can actually give Sayd a realistic height. Thanks :)
I may have to change it on the lore page so that Forest Elves are taller than Silver Elves. My post in this thread on Forest Elf height still applies :)