Requests:
Syr
Chiara​

Last edited:

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
Retired Council Member
Alright.. let's get the ball rolling.
I'll be taking requests from now till 9 PM BST. Name if you'd like sketch or cartoon coloured, those are the two options for tonight mer' lovelies~! Of course, it can be anything.

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Retired Council Member
I'll be taking requests from now till 9 PM BST. Name if you'd like sketch or cartoon coloured, those are the two options for tonight mer' lovelies~! Of course, it can be anything.
Anna's usually greeting

cartoon coloured

She has a hand up and says "yo"

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
EEEE
I would be the absolute happiest if y'did Eudoxius, any way you see fit. Would like cartoon colo(u)r though c:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Retired Staff
I would love another picture of Athryl with his orange hair and that one streak of white with the corruption scars on his face and arms.. coloreeeed. Also, can I have that picture of that potion bottle? I lost it when you deleted the thread