Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forest's scrapyard. (Nudity may be present)

What would you like to see most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
So when I have completed my current work for others, would anyone be interested in having a chibi like thing made at like 3,500r. This isn't a set thing yet, I just want to see how much reaction there is and if anyone actually liked them and wanted one.
Yeperoni

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
After talking with my manager... I have decided to sell these chibis at a much more inSANE price of 7,500. This is only a week or so of voting, so you can do it!
I'll be accepting three of these and only three, so get them while they're hot. Post below a character profile, expression if you have a specific, any extra details. You know the drill by now. Also, it helps to know their body shape! Of course they'll be small as chibis but if they're thin or chubs, tall or small I can adjust them. I'll put a certain colour as their background to outline them and then make them pngs so you can put them wherever you want.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/star-the-white-wolf.40750/

All physical appearance stuff can be found on that /\

I don't have the money on hand, I'm at around 5000 rn, so idk if that's a problem? Should be able to get anough within about 6 days.
As long as you have it by the time I'm done, I'll count you as one. :heart:
Do me. A smug expression would be nice. ( : Also she is thicc.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/edeline-baker.38347/
hells yeah thicc

two spots filled