• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forlorn - Region Consent

Elz

◉◡◉
Staff member
I'd rather get these consent threads up and posted ahead of time so I know who's willing to be included in things and not. Consent here is varying degrees much like previous campaign region threads. I won't touch your regions (or host events there) if there is nothing on here.
You must be the owner of the region to give consent.
Note: All rollbacks will be waiting until the end of the campaign.

Tier One
This tier is relatively peaceful. You consent to Forlorn events being hosted in your region as and when we desire, but no structural damage will be done and your region remains untouched.

Tier Two
The middle-man of the tiers. You consent to Forlorn events being hosted in your region as and when we desire, including damaging some builds (You'll have to specify things in the form).

Tier Three
The more destructive of the tiers. You consent to Forlorn events being hosted in your region as and when we desire, and some rather significant region damages. (Specify if there are things you'd rather we don't touch.)

Form:
Region(s):
Tier:
Permanent Damage: (If yes, your region won't be rolled back)
Specifications: (ie 'don't touch the church please but the rest is ok' 'dont burn my farms')

Tier One:
Region -
Owner -

Region -
Owner -

Tier Two:
Region -
Owner -

Region -
Owner -

Tier Three:
Region - Silvers Pyre
Owner - Raphael Payne
Permanent Damage
(Keep it roleplayable)

Region - Rogue's Hearth (North of spawn)
Owner - Balatro
Permanent Damage
(No limitation)

Region - Thorne
Owner - Archbishop
Permanent Damage
(No limitation)

Region - Haven
Owner - BoredBrit
Non-Permanent Damage

Region - Palmwood
Owner - Squidziod
Non-Permanent Damage

Region - Cutthroat Cove
Owner - Squidziod
Non-Permanent Damage

Region - Sanardu
Owner - blargtheawesome
Non-Permanent Damage

Region - Queensport
Owner - Elz
Permanent Damage
(Don't touch castle, ships for port reasons, or current ruins of cathedral since they're pretty bad as is)

Region - Compendium
Owner - NIAH / Elz
Permanent Damage
(No touching library/inner vale, keep it moderate)

Region - Slyannen
Owner - UmbraSicarius
Non-Permanent Damage

Last edited:

Raphael Payne

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Raphael_Payne
Raphael_Payne
Mystic
Form:
Region(s):
Silvers Pyre
Tier:
Tier Lvl. 3
Permanent Damage:
Yes.
Specifications:
If you will be destroying the place, I'd wanna say- "Please allow it to be roleplayeable and dark/spooky."
Specifications are kinda crappy of me in this situation- 'pls allow some divine intervention', you feel me? Anyway, you and the boys are pretty good about DMing, yall do as you please.

Balatro

Ring-a dingding
Retired Staff
Region(s):
Rogues hearth (north of spawn)
Tier:
Tier Lvl. 3
Permanent Damage:
Yes.
Specifications:
bets are off. Do your worst.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Staff member
Archbishop
Archbishop
Form:
Region(s): Thorne
Tier: 3
Permanent Damage: (If yes, your region won't be rolled back)
I always consent
Specifications: (ie 'don't touch the church please but the rest is ok' 'dont burn my farms')
No limits.

BoredBrit

Lord of Altera
Legend
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Region(s): Haven
Permanent Damage: (If yes, your region won't be rolled back) I'd rather the damage remain until the campaign ends or the like, and then for it to be rolled back afterward, if thats okay?
Specifications: (ie 'don't touch the church please but the rest is ok' 'dont burn my farms') All is fair game, I would guess. I'd just like to know what was being destroyed beforehand so I can arrange item storage elsewhere.

Squidziod

Sea Dweller
Mentor
Retired Council Member
Squidziod
Squidziod
Region(s): Palmwood, Cutthroat Cove
Permanent Damage: No, but save the rollback until after the campaign is done unless that's not okay.
Specifications: Everything is fair except the storehouse b/c it's filled with ooc items and it's way too much to relocate. Also, much like Brit above me, I'd like to know what's being blown apart prior to the blowing apart, so that I might move things so they don't get lost.

Form:
Region(s):Slyannen
Tier:3
Permanent Damage: at the end of the campaign if thats ok
Specifications: since it is all bieng rolled back at the end of the campaign go nuts