Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forlorn - Region Consent

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Region(s): Ruby Isle Academy
Tier: 3
Permanent Damage: yes
Specifications: just don't touch ooc storage area :)

Scardrac

Felsummer
(Region owner is Jinny but she has given me permission to post for her.)
Region(s): Alderwood Cove (alderwoodcove), Gottstürmer Bau (castlealderwood)
Non-permanent damage (We're just starting it up, you could level it so long the land is habitable enough to 'rebuild' or rollback.)
Specifications: Alderwood Cove is a small simple town, The Bau is a large fort with fortifications and preparations for a siege (food and it's own well) with walls and gates and a drawbridge. It's the more likely option for any combat/siege related content.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Region(s): Schloss Gothewald (I believe the region is just 'schloss' or 'schloss_piers')
Non-Permanent Damage
Specifications
: Anything goes, so long as it can be rolled back after the campaign has ended / when reasonable repair RP has occurred to justify such. I don't want it necessarily set back to normal as soon as the event is over or anything.

Scardrac

Felsummer
(Region owner is Jinny but she has given me permission to post for her.)
Region(s): Alderwood Cove (alderwoodcove), Gottstürmer Bau (castlealderwood)
Non-permanent damage (We're just starting it up, you could level it so long the land is habitable enough to 'rebuild' or rollback.)
Specifications: Alderwood Cove is a small simple town, The Bau is a large fort with fortifications and preparations for a siege (food and it's own well) with walls and gates and a drawbridge. It's the more likely option for any combat/siege related content.
Edited this post to add another region.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Might as well :)

Region(s): Aeroch Rimtar, Hurr Nor
Tier: 2
Permanent Damage: Rolled back afterwards, unless there's specific damage done that I find so dope I'd rather keep that particular area damaged.
Specifications: Don't have Rimtar collapse, s'il vous plaît! Other than that, preferably small/RP-able damage rather than wreckage gallore.