Daedric Prince
Mystic
Arcana_
Arcana_
LegendMystic
Region(s): Ruby Isle Academy
Tier: 3
Permanent Damage: yes
Specifications: just don't touch ooc storage area :)

Scardrac

o7
Retired Staff
(Region owner is Jinny but she has given me permission to post for her.)
Region(s): Alderwood Cove (alderwoodcove), Gottstürmer Bau (castlealderwood)
Non-permanent damage (We're just starting it up, you could level it so long the land is habitable enough to 'rebuild' or rollback.)
Specifications: Alderwood Cove is a small simple town, The Bau is a large fort with fortifications and preparations for a siege (food and it's own well) with walls and gates and a drawbridge. It's the more likely option for any combat/siege related content.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Region(s): Schloss Gothewald (I believe the region is just 'schloss' or 'schloss_piers')
Non-Permanent Damage
Specifications
: Anything goes, so long as it can be rolled back after the campaign has ended / when reasonable repair RP has occurred to justify such. I don't want it necessarily set back to normal as soon as the event is over or anything.

(Region owner is Jinny but she has given me permission to post for her.)
Region(s): Alderwood Cove (alderwoodcove), Gottstürmer Bau (castlealderwood)
Non-permanent damage (We're just starting it up, you could level it so long the land is habitable enough to 'rebuild' or rollback.)
Specifications: Alderwood Cove is a small simple town, The Bau is a large fort with fortifications and preparations for a siege (food and it's own well) with walls and gates and a drawbridge. It's the more likely option for any combat/siege related content.
Edited this post to add another region.

Jazzper

Actually a cactus
Staff member
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Might as well :)

Region(s): Aeroch Rimtar, Hurr Nor
Tier: 2
Permanent Damage: Rolled back afterwards, unless there's specific damage done that I find so dope I'd rather keep that particular area damaged.
Specifications: Don't have Rimtar collapse, s'il vous plaît! Other than that, preferably small/RP-able damage rather than wreckage gallore.