Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forlorn - Region Consent

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'd rather get these consent threads up and posted ahead of time so I know who's willing to be included in things and not. Consent here is varying degrees much like previous campaign region threads. I won't touch your regions (or host events there) if there is nothing on here.
You must be the owner of the region to give consent.
Note: All rollbacks will be waiting until the end of the campaign.

Tier One
This tier is relatively peaceful. You consent to Forlorn events being hosted in your region as and when we desire, but no structural damage will be done and your region remains untouched.

Tier Two
The middle-man of the tiers. You consent to Forlorn events being hosted in your region as and when we desire, including damaging some builds (You'll have to specify things in the form).

Tier Three
The more destructive of the tiers. You consent to Forlorn events being hosted in your region as and when we desire, and some rather significant region damages. (Specify if there are things you'd rather we don't touch.)

Form:
Region(s):
Tier:
Permanent Damage: (If yes, your region won't be rolled back)
Specifications: (ie 'don't touch the church please but the rest is ok' 'dont burn my farms')​

(( OPT-OUT REGIONS ))
The following regions do not want any involvement with this campaign, and that is acceptable, but it means if you are a resident of the region and WANT to have things happen to you (via consent thread!) then you should find somewhere else to be for the duration of the campaign. I'll not be able to keep my events out of these regions otherwise. I suggest region owners who opt for this make an announcement on their region pages/house chats and keep folks informed.
Arget Isles
Zima'Maloj

Tier One:
Region -
Owner -

Region -
Owner -

Tier Two:
Region -
Owner -

Region - Linlea
Owner - Solus Estes241
Non-Permanent Damage
(No major damage, ask solus about it should the time come)

Region - Mockingbay
Owner - Samiwashere
No Damage
(No editing/damaging builds, have spoken to owner)

Region - Kingfisher Fields
Owner - Samiwashere
No Damage
(No editing/damaging builds, have spoken to owner)

Region - Astrakhan
Owner - Blorbis83
Damage is fine - Minor.

Region - Astrum
Owner - Icanra

Tier Three:

Region - Silvers Pyre
Owner - Raphael Payne
Permanent Damage
(Keep it roleplayable)

Region - Rogue's Hearth (North of spawn)
Owner - Balatro
Permanent Damage
(No limitation)

Region - Thorne
Owner - Archbishop
Permanent Damage
(No limitation)

Region - Haven
Owner - BoredBrit
Non-Permanent Damage

Region - Palmwood
Owner - Squidziod
Non-Permanent Damage

Region - Cutthroat Cove
Owner - Squidziod
Non-Permanent Damage

Region - Sanardu
Owner - blargtheawesome
Non-Permanent Damage

Region - Queensport
Owner - Elz
Permanent Damage
(Don't touch castle, ships for port reasons, or current ruins of cathedral since they're pretty bad as is)

Region - Compendium
Owner - NIAH / Elz
Permanent Damage
(No touching library/inner vale, keep it moderate)

Region - Slyannen
Owner - UmbraSicarius

Non-Permanent Damage

Region - Bol'tn'thar
Owner - Kamaoe

Permanent Damage
(Don't collapse the tunnels beyond being able to fix)

Region - Crow's Perch
Owner - Niko
Non-Permanent Damage

Lydel(?)
Owner - BoredBrit
Permanent Damage

Blackstone
Owner - Axex Jstar etc
Non-Permanent Damage
(No touching keep or cathedral)

Ruby Isle Academy
Owner - Arcana BrianAT16
Permanent Damage
(No touching ooc storage. But do destroy things. Mmmm.)

Last edited:

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Form:
Region(s):
The Duchy of Eretine.
Tier:
Tier Lvl. 3
Permanent Damage:
Yes.
Specifications:
It's still unfortunately gonna be a new region and such, I'd say refrain from destroying the tavern when I get it built.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Region(s):
Rogues hearth (north of spawn)
Tier:
Tier Lvl. 3
Permanent Damage:
Yes.
Specifications:
bets are off. Do your worst.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Form:
Region(s): Thorne
Tier: 3
Permanent Damage: (If yes, your region won't be rolled back)
I always consent
Specifications: (ie 'don't touch the church please but the rest is ok' 'dont burn my farms')
No limits.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Region(s): Haven
Permanent Damage: (If yes, your region won't be rolled back) I'd rather the damage remain until the campaign ends or the like, and then for it to be rolled back afterward, if thats okay?
Specifications: (ie 'don't touch the church please but the rest is ok' 'dont burn my farms') All is fair game, I would guess. I'd just like to know what was being destroyed beforehand so I can arrange item storage elsewhere.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Region(s): Palmwood, Cutthroat Cove
Permanent Damage: No, but save the rollback until after the campaign is done unless that's not okay.
Specifications: Everything is fair except the storehouse b/c it's filled with ooc items and it's way too much to relocate. Also, much like Brit above me, I'd like to know what's being blown apart prior to the blowing apart, so that I might move things so they don't get lost.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Form:
Region(s):Slyannen
Tier:3
Permanent Damage: at the end of the campaign if thats ok
Specifications: since it is all bieng rolled back at the end of the campaign go nuts

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I won't touch your regions (or host events there) if there is nothing on here.
If your region isn't on here, I won't be hosting events there/avoiding it. I know there are more regions than this currently.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Region(s): Bol'tn'thar
Permanent Damage: Yes (I'll do IC clean up if it comes to it.)
Specifications: Don't collapse my caves beyond what could be feasibly cleared out please.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Region(s): Linlea
Tier: 2
Permanent Damage: Nay
Specifications: Region owner is Estes241 but we work together on it. I don't want any major builds damaged (cathedral and the barn house area for example- and no occupied player houses.) Poke me and I'll let you know which builds/areas are fine to work with. I'm good with minor damage for rp in general, as we're the go-with-flow types of players, but for building, just nothing major that'll alter the region

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I've added an 'Opt out' option - If you don't want any forlorn shenanigans in your region let me know (and your residents) so I can try to keep things out of there ahead of time. It'll make sense eventually I promise.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Form:
Region(s): Crow's Perch
Non-permanent damage

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Region(s): region IG is called like lydel or ignis or something. its just a house west of SL but i want you to fuck it up
Permanent Damage: Go ahead and destroy stuff : )

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Friendly reminder that if you're not on this list at all then chances are I'm actively avoiding having things show up there, or host events there, or etc. If you have people on the consent list in your region then I suggest adding yourself to this somewhere OR you let your players know to keep out your region for the campaign and put yourself to 'opt out' section.
If you absolutely MUST; I accept Tier 2 with 'no damages' for the sake of hosting in your regions but not ruining things. Ideally I want you to be tier 3 but exceptions can be made.

The following have players on the list and/or already quite involved with the campaign, so I'll ask:
Astrakhan Blorbis83
Astrum Isles Icanra

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Form:
Region(s): Blackstone
Non-Permanent Damage
Specifications: The only buildings that could do with being unscathed is the Keep as it's still not been finished OOC. We'd also ideally like the Cathedral to be left alone if at all possible.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Form:

Region: Astrakhan
Tier 2: Some damage to everything is fine.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Elz As asked, I bumped things up a tad.

Region(s): Astrum
Tier: Tier 3
Permanent Damage: Non perminant damage please :p
Specifications: Less damage on player’s houses (unless they are either unowned or the players consent). If you could possibly notify me about major damage plans. I’m always cool with a more minor damage any of these locations, as long as they arnt either blown up or completely burned them to the ground. All other buildings and areas are cool for more major (non-perminant) damage.