Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forum Role-play:The Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper98

Lord of Altera
[[I thought I would start this to try and get to rp with people and get a feel of the server. Just please try to avoid using OOC, but if you do use brackets.]]

*You see a large building with a fuming chimney.The planks on the walls quite polished and new, You realize it must be a new Inn. As you see a sign hang above the door that says "The ol' Drunken Sailor".People come out of the doors, stumbling out the door in a drunken stupor as you hear the sounds of people talking and singing inside. You decide to enter the tavern or to walk away.*

*As you enter the inn you smell the fumes of smoke and cooked meat. You investigate and see the paintings on the wall and smile as you see an array of landscapes and portraits. You see men on the tables dancing and others having a hearty laugh. You decide to get closer to see the counter. As the sound of crackling comes from the behind the counter, you see a man rushing over the furnaces, placing blobs of dough to seasoned fishes into the stone slabs full of heat. The man nods at you as he pats his apron*

*The man smiles as he pulls out a cloth and starts to clean the inside of the glasses on the counter. He nods his head before opening his mouth*
"What ya lookin' for today?"
*He smiles warmly as he continues to clean the glass* ===================================================
The Inn ====================================================

*The once now beautiful inn lies in ashes, the wood charred and the assortment of ruins scattered along the ground. The inn forbodes the road as you peek into the rubble, seeing a dark elven hand trapped under debris *

*You see many men going towards the building and moving the debris, ash floating into the air and being caught in the winter's breeze. The inn has been ruined, destroyed by a mysterious fire.*

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
[[ I would love to do this with you, it looks awesome, but I roleplay as a mermaid and cannot stroll into Inns like you landfolk. :( I shall watch in case it gets steered towards water though!]]

GrimReaper98

Lord of Altera
* The innkeeper chuckles deeply as he places the glass on the counter, Looking at the man*
"So whadda ya want lad? We've got quite a few brews of ale that'll make ya fall over or just get ya happy aye?"
*The innkeeper jerks his head back as he sees a furnace start to smoke. He quickly passes a note to the man as he runs to get to the furnace.*
*The note says*
"Ye ol' Sailors Ale selection:
Merman Brew:5 Radiants
Skragg's torment:20 Radiants
Floor-knocker:10 Radiants
The ol' kings Brew: 7 Radiants
The Spiders Bite: 10 Radiants
-Just remember that certain things will make you fall on the floor faster than you can say 'Hey!'
"
*The innkeeper sighs as he pulls out the piece of bread out of the oven, The aroma of fresh, baked bread filling the inn as he smiles. He then tears open the loaf and goes to this bowl. He picks a blob of yellow stuff on the bread and smiles before running towards a table to your left filled with four men with long beards and the smell of alcohol on them. The innkeeper nods to you as he sees you and quickly asks.*
"Have ya decided yet lad?"

S

Stevey

"Ae'll 'ave a good old Merman's Brew if its made of real merman, ha!"

GrimReaper98

Lord of Altera
*The innkeeper chuckles as he grabs a glass and pulls out a barrel from under the counter.*
"Ya want this weak crap aye? Tis' why it's called Merman brew, For weaklings! Har har.."
*The innkeeper smiles as he pulls a cork out and pours the blue substance into the glass, it foaming at the top. He then passes it to the man and grins.*
"That'll be bloodeh 5 Radiants, Though ya don't have ta pay as that's the weak stuff and you'll want more."

S

Stevey

*Throws the glass of ale back at the innkeeper*
"Oi ae'm not wanten 'dis weak stuff ae'm expecten real fermented merman tears!"
"give me the Skragg's Torment instead, then!"

S

Stevey

*Throws the glass of ale back at the innkeeper*
"Oi ae'm not wanten 'dis weak stuff ae'm expecten real fermented merman tears!"
"give me the Skragg's Torment instead, then!"

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
*chuckles with his fellow dwarves as he walks down the alley where they see the Inn. Smiling at his brothers, he gestured for the others to walk in with him. The Dwarves laughed and followed, and barged into the Inn, laughing and cheering.*

*walks up to the bar with his fellow Dwarves, also noticing Lars*

"Ah Lars! Ae'v not sin yer around much lately! 'Ow 'av yer been? And yer" *Gestures to the bartender* "Get me an' me fine brothers pints o' yer finest Black Sheep Bitter!"

[[It's my character's favorite ale, and yes, I know it's not on the list :p]]

GrimReaper98

Lord of Altera
*The innkeeper nods his head as he kicks the barrel into it's place. He then goes over and opens a cupboard, revealing a black bottle. He smiles as he walks over and places it on the table. Grabbing another glass and pouring the liquid in it, the colour a deep crimson as it stains the mug. The innkeeper stops pouring and grabs the glass of Merman brew, skulling it and chuckling deeply as he slams it on the counter. He passes the glass of Skragg's torment to the man.*
"Trust meh, It's been bloodeh brewed for about 200 feckin' years..."
*The innkeeper smiles as he looks at the dwarves. He then hears them ask for an ale that's not on the list and shakes his head.*
"Why do you want that weak shite lad? Mah bloodeh sheep could drink about 20 glasses of that stuff and not be pissed aye?"

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Jack looks up from his little seat in the corner, and upon seeing the dwarves walks up to the counter, and with difficulty, gets up onto a bar-stool.
"Hello tall-ones."

GrimReaper98

Lord of Altera
*The innkeeper chuckles as he sees the halfling, He smiles as he looks at him*
"Whadda ya want youngun'? Want some food or ya lookin' ta 'ave a drink?"
*The innkeeper picks up the bottle and corks it before walking over to the cupboard. He then closes the cupboard and goes back into the kitchen.*

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
"Weak shite? Der yer know what ale yer talkin' about? Some bartender yer are yer wee lad! Ae cannae see no reason why ae shouldn't kick yer up yer rear fer sayin' tha'! But, ae won't, ae dunnae wan' a fight. Anyways, ae'd like whatever Lars' 'avin' if yer please, an' ae think the Dwarves would like it too."

*Hrothgar turns to jack, as he watches him, fascinated by the fact that there're creatures still shorter than the Dwarves*

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
*Seth jumps up onto a Bar Stool between Jack and Hrothgar, Wiping his goggles of ale and blood*
"Wha' be with te funny looks Hrothgar? I' jus' be a Halfling, he be a pretty good one aswell if I dunnae say sae maself. How be ye fareing Jack, yer had any of yer 'moments a' all? And Bring me As many flagons of yer finest ale Bartender! Ae need te be drownin meself in sorrows tonight..."
*The Dwarf looks sad then perks up, Smelling well-cooked food and a homely atmosphere*
"What be yer cooking?"

GrimReaper98

Lord of Altera
[[I'm honestly not fussed since this is not actually real IC. Just some fun for your character on the forums :p]]
*The Innkeeper chuckles as he pours glasses of a crimson liquid, About 5 of them before chuckling.*
"Whoever's payin' is gonna make me a small bloodeh fortune aye!"
*The Innkeeper smiles at Seth, looking at the kitchen and whistling for a few workers to come out. He breathes in before he pours himself a mug of normal ale, sipping on it and smiling at Seth*
"I'ma cookin' bread and cooked fish aye. We also cook bloodeh pig,cow,sheep,squid,chicken and some wild birds we find tryin' ta get our farms aye."

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
(Well, in that case..)
*A cloaked, hooded and slightly tall person comes in through the door, trying to be unoticed by everybody. Walks into the end of the bardesk, sitting down*

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
*Seth takes a Mug of the ale, smiling at the Innkeeper and finishing off the ale in one chug*
Cannae yer bring us some more lad? And while yer a' it I'll 'ave some Squid, Wild Birds, Cow and some Bread please, Hrothgar 'll be payin fer it all I be guessin!
*Laughs and claps Hrothgar on the back, starting a round of sing-song between the Dwarves again, only glancing for a fraction of a second at the Cloaked figure*

Status
Not open for further replies.