1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! Get Whitelisted Today and join us! Then check out our Starter Guide made just for you.
  3. Keep up-to-date on the Incursion Campaign!
  4. Here's a guide to the Prestige plugin! Read it here.
  5. To purchase property at Storm's Landing, Please Click Here!
  6. Hey, Guest! Contribute to the Server to keep us Alive!

Forum theme, icons, and more?

Discussion in 'The Big Suggestion Box' started by Scardrac, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Scardrac

Scardrac o7 Retired Staff

So on top of having a similar color scheme for years, I have also been staring at the same colors at my local old folks home for hours on end. Quite frankly I am sick of it! But, like all things, I like to think of what can come of my distaste. Perhaps our forums can undergo a makeover! It would certainly take money to get anything of custom or quality, but depending on how well recieved the idea might be, perhaps a community fundraiser could be set in place! Surely it is possible. We have the same icon for all of our subforums, with no background banner or art to look at while we read our ever present bounty threads and event pages. I for one would donate towards that movement.

Perhaps something could even be done to match whatever campaign the server has at the time... thoughts?

Solus
    Tiberione
    Lady Alec
    • Like Like x 2
    • Player Love Player Love x 1
  2. BoredBrit

BoredBrit Lord of Altera

Character Name:
    Maceo de Courtnay I
    Race:
    Human
    House: