Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Forum Upgrade Features / Changes

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
signatures are huge now, is there a way to forcibly resize them
Signature sizes haven't changed. If you mean the images, click the report button on players with huge signatures and we'll talk to them.

I don't know if it can be changed, but before when a thread would pop up it'd have the user who created it's icon, now it's whoever last posted. This isn't a big issue but I just get confused and think "Why would I ever be following something that disgusting BoredBrit has made?" instead of this informative thread.
It's been updated- and the ones in the conversation thread popup, too.
I just can't increase the number of threads, though. 5 seems to be xenforo 2's set limit, but since I want it a bit more, I'll look into it later.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I'm glad to see that the spaces between posts have been removed. This simple change has made the reading experience much easier.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+ I can't adblock people's horrendous signatures anymore
By the way- you can. You probably just have to reblock them as the site did a revamp. Just tested it.

For those who want to disable signatures all together:
+Click "Preferences" on your user interface bar up above.
1524864076516.png
+Disable that
+Save

I'm glad to see that the spaces between posts have been removed. This simple change has made the reading experience much easier.
Good to hear.

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Nah, I couldn't for sure earlier. But it seemed to fix itself a few hours later.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
In the old Xenforo, if you were making changes/edits on a thread and something happened that your browser closed, or you misclicked away, it would save your progress. When you went to edit again, the changes would still be there and your progress wouldn't be lost. Sometimes, yes. But there'd be a version still there to work with.

It is not so with this. :( Is that something that can be fixed, or toggled?

D

Dark Auras

In the old Xenforo, if you were making changes/edits on a thread and something happened that your browser closed, or you misclicked away, it would save your progress. When you went to edit again, the changes would still be there and your progress wouldn't be lost. Sometimes, yes. But there'd be a version still there to work with.

It is not so with this. :( Is that something that can be fixed, or toggled?
It saves drafts for new comments/new threads.. unsure about changes though :(. That would be a base xenforo feature- and out of our control

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
Is it normal to be unable to see a guide to having multiple characters? it says i lack permissioens ot even view that sub topic in character profiles.

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
This post?
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/a-guide-to-using-multiple-characters.35681/
Works fine for me - and on my testing profile. Let me know if it keeps giving you problems and I can look more indept into it
On mobile and desktop version the link proveded gives the same message

"Oops, we ran into some problems. You do not have permission to view this page or preform this action." When im awake in the morning i can try to provide a screenshot if you need it.

D

Dark Auras

On mobile and desktop version the link proveded gives the same message

"Oops, we ran into some problems. You do not have permission to view this page or preform this action." When im awake in the morning i can try to provide a screenshot if you need it.
doesn't work for me either
Check where its a redirect from. The original may accidentally be in staff.
This is fixed.
Thanks for the hint, Niah, thats what it was!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner