Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Frederick Bigge's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

CaptainChina10

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft Username?
CaptainChina10

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
No

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - using out of character knowledge while in character
Powergaming - making your character overpowered

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current mentors
Tempy

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am a very athletic person and I enjoy sports such as Basketball, Soccer, Golf, Table Tennis, etc. I play multiple instruments including the Oboe and the Soprano Saxophone. In my free time I enjoy going on hikes through forests. I have experience with games because I play other games such as FIFA and NBA 2K.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was playing on another role play server and was looking for ideas, and I came upon this website.

Character Name:
Frederick Bigge

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Picture of the Skin:
http://www.minecraftskins.com/thumbnails/warrior-8095973.png

Written Test:

It was a cold, winter evening and my brother and I were sitting around a dying fire in a damp, moist cave. We were on a mission, call us greedy thieves, but this is how we survived. We grew up with nothing to eat, living on one small piece of bread a day. We didn't have much until we were introduced to the life of stealing. I was travelling with my brother and we were heading to the Capital, it had been 3 weeks since we left our home town. When morning came we admired the beautiful sunrise, then we shortly packed up and headed off. Our goal was to get to the Capital within the next few days. It was hard to travel because we were thieves known all around the country. We were walking through the forest and it was so quiet we could hear the sound of our footsteps on the fresh, crisp snow. We were walking for another hour or so, when we heard the clopping of many horses' hooves, we quickly hid behind some bushes as the sound became louder. We overheard the soldiers talking. After eavesdropping on some of their conversation we figured out they were from the Capital. The wet, melting snow was cold on my arse. We got up and attempted to leave as I tripped on a stick. It made a loud, snapping sound and my body slammed on the ground. The horses were startled at the noise and we were caught. The guards questioned us, asking about our background. I noticed that one of the guards was looking at me closely and I tried not to make eye contact. He soon figured out who we were and grabbed my brother and I and threw us on the ground and tied our hands together with a thick, rough rope. He put us on one of the two horses and brought us back to the Capital. When we arrived it was dark and all I could see was burning torches mounted on stone walls. We were brought into a better lit room where an old man with a crown on his head approached us,
"Who are these people?," the King asked.
"They are the bandits wanted all around the country," one of the soldiers replied,
"We brought them to you to decide what will be done with them,"
"Throw them in a cell for now, I will deal with them later," responded the King.
We were harshly thrown into a cold, dim cell. It had one small window with bars covering it, and two wooden planks chained to the walls for "beds." As experienced thieves, we figured out how to escape, a simple lock to pick and we are out. Once we escaped the jail we ran as fast as we can, we had no food, no water, no tools, we had nothing. We just ran into the forest, not knowing where we would end up.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.