Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished From Below - Delving into the Dark {June 18th}

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
dd.png
Untitled 2.png
Now that Queensport has been reclaimed, those within the city must discover the source of the darkness that plagues the city. And the best place to start is the rift that has split apart beneath the great cathedral to Ignis. Spiders had once spilled forth in great numbers, but they have slowed. The city now bathes in the light of the noble adventurers and has stopped the unending tides of arachnids.

Now to find the final clues to stopping a dark cult from destroying everything, they must delve into the very spider infested crack and search the newly discovered tunnels beneath the city. What else lies in wait below? You shall soon find out.

--{=}--
When: Sunday, June 18th 5PM EST
Where: Queensport
Who: Semi-Private, Queensport natives, SG members and anyone previously involved in the events that occurred prior. (If you have not been involved and wish to be involved. PM myself with who you wish to attend and why that character wants to attend and I'll let you know if it's possible.)
Classification: Violent

This is the semi-final to this event chain. We will start the event by entering the rift and exploring the expanse of tunnels below. Searching for clues to what the dark cult is planning and purging the beasts that lie in wait below. This event will largely be a mixture of both PvE and CRP. Spiders will be spawned via command and cultists and whatever else may be found will be RPed as long as we have the temps to manage them. If you are interested in playing a temp for these events, PM myself and I'll get you sorted. The more temps we have, the smoother the event will be and the less emphasis I have to put on PvE.

Untitled 2.png

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Bump, this is in two days- still looking for temps if anyone is interested.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
That last photo down there is encouraging. Can't wait for the event.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Event is in about five and a half hours. Could do with one or two more temps if anyone is interested. But if not we'll make do. : )