Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fronslin Caldwell (Old thread)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Hey, I'm looking to rework this in january
MyStyle.jpg

Name: Fronslin Caldwell (actually Coamenel)
Full Titles: Squire Fronslin Sir Frostlin Caldwell
(exiled heir to Mist not that it matters because he disowns it)
Nickname/Alias: Frost/ Frostlin
KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Forest elf. Half silver on his mother's side, but doesn't know it
Social Status: He thinks he isn't well known. Is this changing?
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5 ft, 8in
Weight: 180 lbs
Date of Birth: 21st of Lightshine 2084, Year of oceans
Date of Death: Not yet
Homeland: Some grove he constantly refers to as Mist.
Current Home: Blackstone.
Other homes:
Marital Status: Widower, doesn't know how to start looking again. complicated subject
PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: He appears to be slender and can look kind of tough if he wants to.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Pale
Identifying Marks:
While he has multiple scars the most notable would be the following:
The "X" scar on his left hand
A large scar on his upper back
Also of note: A spider brand on his lower back
Appearance:
He has a smooth complexion and a round face that looks like it would never age. His hair is well maintained but is what most would call overgrown. He does not look that strong at first glance because of the way he acts sometimes but, he has been training. His skin can sometimes look like it has mild frost nip but that's as far as it goes. He stands up tall and straight with the elegance of an elk most of the time. His appearance itself is modified by his demeanor however so if he was say... a negative mood you would easily be able to tell. He looks like he is in his late twenties to early thirties.
He's got a patch of fuzz on his chin growing

Clothing:
Old outfit from his old grove
A black cloak he's rather fond of
An outfit he would use while roaming in the wild. Blends into the snow
A set of fancy looking robes he has no use for...yet.
A nice lookin set of leather armor

Weaponry:
Order of the dragon sword and shield,
Set of plate armor is still in Blackstone.
A sub par bow, quiver included.
Various tools

58 steel arrows
A few strange arrows, the he does not know much about, they are coated in various things, he's hoping to learn more about them soon.
A sharpened arrow head
A dagger with the enchantment of smiting, high quality, no proper name yet.
A similar non enchanted dagger
"If only it had more reach, I suppose I could throw it.. Maybe tie it to something.."

Prized Possessions:
Patchwork messenger bag- A bag originally sold to him by Alex the halfling along with a bunch of blankets, he's kept it functional over the decades by sewing patches into it as needed
It's seen better days
A leaf embelished gold ring- keepsake
[Secret, You will have to find out about these objects in RP]
Hair Filled locket - This is in in his home next to his bed which it will remain for a good while.
Golden amulet- Current go-to amulet given to him by a friend
Ornate green ring- worn on his ring finger small inscription on it​

Bandit brace - a bandit brace given to him by the late Morna Rhett, Once she gave it to him she called him family. He is currently wearing this most of the time as a reminder. (Call me out on it the thing looks evil) It's pretty well hidden like a another object on this list.​

Hygiene:
He washes himself whenever he can and loves it.
Only goes without when he's hunting, masks his scent.
Smells like smoke and opium

Voice:
A middle ranged tone that raises itself up an octave when silly. He can try to make his voice deeper but it requires effort.​
All healed up and ready to Gab

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
Good at surviving in the wild with hunting and fishing background.
Somehow survived alone for a long time.
Also halfway decent at hiding
Pretty loyal to those he's been given the right impression of.
Able to adapt pretty easily
He's friendly and hopefully pretty good at meeting people
Good at rolling with the punches most of the time.
Tinkered with carts and sleds and snapity traps back in the day

Fears:
Never finding his children left behind by Juno
Reverting to the person he was during his childhood​
Drowning
Being Forgotten
He is haunted by a war he served in.. and something he saw in the snow long ago.
People being rude to him without warrant causing needless headaches
Whatever the hell he fought at the mill job

Weaknesses:
Hermit mode (loner on occasion)
Not the best fighter, not the worst fighter.
Actively avoids children unless he's having a good day
Failure to act in a timely manner
Eyes starting to get old
He puts his foot in his mouth sometimes and it makes him look like an idiot.
Tends to be a downer sometimes
Perhaps a bit too headstrong as of late. Seems to be distracting himself with work
Intelligence:
Pretty high he loves to learn new things but he hardly has the time. Most of things he has to guess and he can be pretty resourceful at times. He finds himself to be an avid reader and deep thinker. Another note about his intelligence is that he might not be the smartest person but he has so far legitimately looked at everyone from an open minded perspective. this has yet to backfire in his face, but as time goes on im sure something interesting will happen.

Languages: Common, Elven

Profession:

Former executioner
Fisherman
Paladin to the order of the Dragon
Enchanter
Member of the Guardians.
Medical student

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality:
INFP He takes an interest in logic but does not let his life rule it
Religion or Cults:
Fronslin is technically standing paladin to the Order of the Dragon.

Fronslin Observes many of the gods, he doesn't favor one over the other yet strangely wants to makes sure that all of the Divines are upheld. He finds the influx of new doctrines smashing former beliefs of the divines he fought so hard for sickening and tries to learn about as many doctrines as he can. In his later years, he seems more... Driven by the divines. Ask him about it.

Alignment:
Leaning toward neutral good but perhaps it's more chaotic good.
Short Term Goals:
Look for an additional teacher, perhaps someone who can teach him some basic medic things, or alchemy.Enchant something
Research the demons
Find whomever killed the barmaid
Find a way to fight the demons mark, something that might be alot harder to do than first thought.
Update arsenal into something that can fight the creatures he's been coming across lately.
Make progress on learning how to heal
Hide
Open up his new shop

Long Term Goals:
Find his children (If you're interested in playing a kiddo, there are 3 PM ME)
Become... something. Sometimes he feels rather aimless.
Relearn how to fight.
Master enchanting
help the guardians and learn how to research among more studied individuals.
Find a grove, make a home there

learn more from Arianne, he gets the feeling she knows alot more than she lets on.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: Someplace with trees and friends.
Pastime: Fishing
Food: Melon
Drink: Juice
Colours: Green, white, black, gold, blue
Animal: Dog

Least Favourite...
Place:
Pastime:
Being locked up for any reason
Food: Anything old
Drink: unclean water
Colour: He does not particularly dislike any one color, it's all flexible
Animal:
State of mind (WIP section)

RELATIONS:
(PM me if I missed you)
Loved:

Idon- Where are you?? Are you hiding from me? Ddaug
Tourmaline- Ruu

Trusted:
Bolvar Firestorm-
Pretty much his boss, he's considered a friend, but he's can't seem to remember how to address him in formal situations.... He's seen how time has affected him and more desperately wants to serve his house
He's keeping a watchful eye on him DraconDarknight
Forrest- I don't know much about you, But you can always trust your fellow house members I hope one day you feel the same. LeftwardElk
Vorrel and Veris- Congratulations to the married couple! godfather1 Ozzy
Star- Together we can do this. Don't let me down and I'll return the favor, eh? ToastySpam

Jhaeros- Fronslin's go to smith, A silver elf who was nice enough to give him a place to stay while he hides from the gang he pissed off He's a wonderful friend who is helping him gear up for the coming battles Rang3r0wns94
Befriended:
Citrine- Take care of yourself in this war okay? Samiwashere

Kethron- Taught him how to enchant, He's a close friend and hopes to share discoveries with him Heie

Kitrana Dawnriver- Nice girl, Nice to see an upstanding Rahas worshiper, she reminds me of the old days. She watched over me in my stupor, I'm starting to trust her though i'm a bit embarrassed the way it happened. godfather1

Aedan- I believe the rumors, but I know you can move past this. I've seen your affliction worse before. Push away the madness, friend Jase

Liked:
Joe-
I don't know everything about you but you watch over apple, You seem pretty knowledgeable as well. Wandering Ranger

Tavia- Samiwashere

Jerr'co- You remind me a bit of Murdoc. I hope I can work with you in the future. The Tottot

Andre Ursae- Thanks for helping me out, The water was a godsend. UmbraSicarius

Isaac Dunrad- You helped with the bank, Don't know much about you but you're alright in my book Joseph12Q
Neutral:
Dummyplug-
enjoys talking to, he learned lots about Skragg from. Wonders about what he's up to in the lands, concerned about all the rumors he hears. dUMMY

Cassian- A bit pompous, I get the feeling he's full of himself, don't know much about him other than that.He certainly sticks to the wall in the tavern though. Is he a spy?
Baron2537

Theo Calderon- Good to have a fellow student to talk to. Keep quiet about what we talked about. Edouard2000
John William Mallenson- Sorry I pointed my bow in your direction. There is alot going on right now. BoredBrit
Unsure of:
Cicero Bergoise

Arianne- A beautiful half silver half forest elf who said she would teach fronslin how to properly heal, She strikes him as a femme fatale. A worrisome predicament to be sure.

"You're the first of your kind that I've met, I'm still nervous about what you told me, Is it all true? I still have so many questions. It's nice to have you as a teacher, yet something about you makes me very worried." Rossu

Wary of:
Ignis worshippers- (An opinion that is slowly starting to shift.)
Afraid of:
Disliked:
Hated:

The missed: Augustus, Annabeth, Melosa, Roian, OliveRexJen
The Deceased: Morna, Juno. Ryia

INSPIRATIONS:

My in-game name is: Fronslin

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
NEW

Going to ramble about what i'm up to In character it's kind of like an events log but a bit more free form. It's sort of both IC and OOC? It's hard to explain
12/12
Recently went to check out a mill as some mercenary work with Bolvar DraconDarknight
After a long and very building walk to the cave the party fought a pair of Arbori, a creature previously not encountered by him he's learned that his arsenal is inadequate for what he needed to do to fight them, and after hearing about potentially coming back at a later date is working toward getting better gear. It's rather exciting, The more events I go to the more I feel like a monster hunter.

Anyway the fight ended with the creatures lair set ablaze and Fronslin helping old man bolvar out. The pair returned and Fronslin didnt get paid so Bolvar split his pay with him. There were promises of him being paid at a later date however.

Enchanting lessons are coming along nicely, I'm hoping to have a bow commissioned for my first enchant. Any takers PM me.
12/12, 12/16
12/13
Healing is coming along nicely Making some new friends in the Krakens culling, considering making a trip to white rock and mocking bay soon.

12/16

Most efforts are going towards avenging tavia, coin is spent and enchanting lessons are coming along. He's started looking for a certain Caparii and is looking into securing new gear.

I'm looking for a new skin for my ass kicking outfit. End result will probably be leather. Haven't picked a skinner yet. But i'm planning on enchanting it too so it probably won't be used often. I'm not expecting to get it prepared overnight. this is going to be a big project the enchants alone will take a while. I'm looking to get most of this done IC.

There is also a proper bow to look into. I'm going to probably post a bill as soon as I learn the flippin plugin
12/17

Fronslin stopped a bank robbery today with two other people, the thief was unsuccessful and didn't steal anything, he tipped them off about a drop area where he would get orders before disappearing. The party went to the gang's empty hideout and took a long look around. After finding and looting a few key things. They found themselves faced with their opium processing area. Considering that during their search they had damaged something in the den, they decided to burn it.

As the group was about to light the place ablaze, Aedan and Fronslin had discovered they were keeping their victims heads in chests. After the large shock of finding Tavia's head Samiwashere he decided to go through with the burning even more than before.

As he watched it burn he smiled, content he made a good first strike against the monsters who did that to her, when suddenly a opium cloud flew into his face. He flailed about Wandering back to the Kraken's Culling , where some friends took care of him until he told them what had happened.

12/19

Fronslin is lying low for a while, he finally enchanted something and he owns a shop in sandaru given to him by kethron

He's also got a healing teacher now also based in Sandaru

How convenient

1/4
Progress on the table
The barmaid lives
Armor is done
Oil plan didnt work looking into alternatives.
Still need a new bow
Lapis is secured.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Backstory:
This is being rewritten by myself, I have alot of work to do here but as a reminder this is going to be for my skins and backstory.
I'm thinking of making it everything that happened since I've joined since the old backstory was quite edgy, that isn't to say that I want to delete it, it's just I was planning alot with it at one point and the idea never saw the light of day so I've scrapped it for now.

EDIT: ive a smidgen of the direction i want to take the back story

I've never had any art drawn and this char is hecka old... I'll start looking for commission slots :heart:

Attachments

Last edited:

ACU20

Legend of Altera
OK I am SICK and TIRED of you being such a greedy person and claiming ALL these fine posts for your SELF! THIS IS MINE!

Nice profile btw!~

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Religion or Cults: No one dedicated god at the moment he tries to pray to all of them visiting various shrines given that there is no cathedral to go to. Oh... Well I guess he knows of Vermella
everything else is blue...
but you had to make that name red. XD

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Minor relation update
Another bandit visited today
I like her

Should probably organize this into a spoiler tag with lots of bullet points.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
*eyeshift* yes...

I am obviously the best squire in the history of squires

I should totes be knighted soon.
I find it weird how most of the women in Fronslin's life are banditas how does this keep happening

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
*minor relationship update* @FrostGuardian
I have a neighbor now he's helping me do something too >: )
I also exchanged information and we had some lovely chats and shared some of that elk over the fire.

(Going to work on that happenings list, going to try and make it like Morna's Profile)

Also cleaning frozen blood off of a sled is annoying.

Last edited: