Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fronslin Caldwell (Old thread)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
woah I thought this was deleted. I'm gonna see if I can track down newer versions soon. this one is a bit dated. it kinda stikes me as edgy?

Idk but I will look for the newer one very soon.
Edit: can staff necro deleted threads?
EDIT2: I am working on salvaging as much information from this and any deleted profiles for a new one.
Edit3: and now we wait (for the necro)

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
You know, I've reconsidered this, I'm going to just update everything on the old profile.

A

Angel

by the way you can tag people by doing /@angel or whatever their forum name might be, without / :p

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'm aware, i'm a vet here, though I am having to slowly update everything which is slowly killing me.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I might make a new char profile for him one day but atm I think I'll park my happy ass here and just try and to make it function as well as I can... I deleted ALOT of stuff to make room and I need to research how to do certain things again. Make sure you let me know if you want to be on the relations list, or if you would like to play one of the three available kids he has. I would like to reserve it for the wholly active members of the community but I might have a little wiggle room. I don't have a pinned down age for the kids either.

Thanks for being so patient with me while I get my shit together guys.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Updates, I have a feeling I might be missing someone.
Edit: tiny update not really a big one. not worth bumping at least

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Tiny updates I''ll be sure to tag you in a bump post if you ever change on relations.
I added a music track that wasn't too modern. Seemed chill enough to get the job done.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Some updates, It's going to get unorganized until I post the new one in January.
They are mainly marked in green.

Also, forget the name of the lad I was with during the event, wanted to add him to relations but I'm sure i'll see him again.

Also trying out some stuff with a post down below the OP

Last edited: