Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fronslin - Echelon 5

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Okay, so, I might need to adjust knack to reflect how I RP it. I'll add in a notable deeds reated to her magic later. And I'm waiting on the last batch of spells.

Long overdue.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Updated. I won't teach customs I didn't make to other people. However I intend to work on Magic stuff and gestalts as the end of year approaches

Also, to any of Frost's students who see this post. You have my full permission to teach Frost's spells. She doesn't benefit from rankup as she is max rank.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Weather the Storm made.
All customs made.
Wording on Thaw and Boil was updated.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Added a Warm welcome Gestalt to Frostlight Village.Keeping it on profile For posterity
Name: A Warm Welcome
Branch: Volatile/Stable
Designed by: Frost, Asero, Kaelin, Kethron, Arvyth, Adda, Artesia
Description: The mages gather to inscribe a rune within Frost's tower in Frostlight, igniting it with a combination of volatile and stable energy. From the point of conception, an invisible ward forms over the village, granting certain boons to make life in the frigid north more comfortable: mundane fires no longer spread out of control, light, reflected or directly from the sun, never seems harsh to the eyesight, and all within the village grounds find their temperature regulated, keeping them comfortably warm wherever they may be. Additionally, the field of energy protects the village from natural environmental extremes such as blizzards and harsh snowstorms. Fires created from magical or divine sources will not spread unless these are being actively controlled by a mage or blessed.

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Added a Warm welcome Gestalt to Frostlight Village.Keeping it on profile For posterity
Name: A Warm Welcome
Branch: Volatile/Stable
Designed by: Frost, Asero, Kaelin, Kethron, Arvyth, Adda, Artesia
Description: The mages gather to inscribe a rune within Frost's tower in Frostlight, igniting it with a combination of volatile and stable energy. From the point of conception, an invisible ward forms over the village, granting certain boons to make life in the frigid north more comfortable: mundane fires no longer spread out of control, light, reflected or directly from the sun, never seems harsh to the eyesight, and all within the village grounds find their temperature regulated, keeping them comfortably warm wherever they may be. Additionally, the field of energy protects the village from natural environmental extremes such as blizzards and harsh snowstorms. Fires created from magical or divine sources will not spread unless these are being actively controlled by a mage or blessed.
bro really out here casting /gamerule doFireTick false
good name for the gestalt

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
The initial idea I had behind it was I wanted a gravewalker ward, that functioned simliar to divine grounds. It also just helps out all sorts of characters. Sort of like how Ward of the extremes has been known to work for the same reason.

Divine grounds still have their own protections though and they're all very different.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Update!

Final custom made, pending any spells are added to core!

Name: Frostlight Offensive
Level: 4
Branch: Stable, Volatile
Range: 15 meters
Duration: 5 minutes
Effect: The mage conjures a soft blue orb of evisral energy, giving off imitation sunlight with the brightness of a bonfire while making the air around it colder. The orb will follow the mage around, and can be directed within 15 meters of the mage. The mage may activate the orb, ending the spell prematurely, with one round required to activate it. This activation causes the orb to intensify its output over one round, rapidly chilling the area and freezing beneath the ground up to 7 meters in both depth and width, preventing movement below for the duration. Those within the radius of the spell must roll Body+Evasion vs the caster's AoE DC, or else they suffer moderate frostbite. If targets within the radius fail the check, they will roll Evasion checks with 1 step of disadvantage next round.

Cleared up some spells with strikethrough. They will be removed from record once she finishes filling out her grimoire.

20/25 spells learned

Other notes: need to learn another few level 3s and 4s At the least. Might have room to learn other ones, but would have to learn a level 1 to learn another level 2. Unsure what direction this will take.

To do List: Update Snowglobe to it's lv2 form.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Updated Snowglobe to it's current leveled' form.

Added an artifacts section, similar to unblessed profile.
Magic made this for Frost in exchange for the gem tower she worked on all year. This was a deal worked out before she even rose. It just took a long time to wrap up.
2023-02-24_17.55.03.png
Name: Awakened Robes
Description: A mirrorwood robe of dark blue and purple hues, near black. Over the surface are softly glowing stars that mimic the night sky, occasionally showing slowly drifting constellations that may be overhead that time of year. A gemstone of swirling purple and blue colours rests at the chest.
Effect: Damage to the robe can be repaired by exposing it to starlight overnight, wherein any tears to the material are regrown. The stone cannot be absorbed or used as a heartstone.
Item Holder: Frost Fronslin

I'm looking to get a skin made soon!

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Curse of the Scarred: Purple-red lightning scars line the flesh over the hand, and whilst they can be healed and will fade with time, they will always remain as a faint scar and become irritated and sore upon casting under the night sky. The pain worsens the more spells are cast in the same evening, but this pain does not mechanically effect spell-casting.

Here with a new curse.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
TO do list- Update list with Damien's shared customs, Remove spells no longer used. Update artifacts with updates.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Removed grip of the Glacier
Removed Elemental volley
Removed brimstone battlements
Removed Flashbang (F)
Removed Stormwalker

Added Enforce
Added Evisral Conjuration
Added Evisral Volley
Added Arcane Transmutation

Current spell setup (22/25) Looks like this

First level - 6
Second level- 6
Third level - 6
Fourth level- 4

Minor updates on the artifacts. May rework later.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I'll edit the main profile post later but Because I also post artifacts here it's relevant

Frost has her soul fragment back
2023-04-22_00.55.13.png
Frosted Friend is back too. And because of it's new horns, It is now known as the Frosted Fiend. It is the same item. Just different appearance wise. I'll edit the main post later.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Changelog 1-12 (pt. 1)

Name: Snow Globe
Level: 2
Branch: Volatile
Range: Self
Duration: Instantaneous
Effect: The caster manipulates the ambient thermal energies as a reaction, causing a layer of inch thick snow and ice to form on their skin where a melee attack would hit. This layer of ice is able to completely ward a single melee attack or a single mundane ranged attack upon the target before shattering harmlessly. The layer does not protect against extreme attacks (e.g. giants, Figments, Gods), temperatures or the supernatural (e.g. Arcane/Divine additions to a hit). Made by Anya

Taught Snowglobe to Lernia so the spell would still persist among active players, then removed it in anticipation of learning a Spell which fills a very simliar role in Eviscism. (This is a block, new one is more like a riposte meaning user has to take damage) This was in hopes of getting that mage the last APG they needed but also because thematically it is a more risky spell. Many Evis spells are in a weird spot right now as they're in the long process of needed reworks to fit within new spell guidelines amidst arcane probably needing to do more important things. As a result If any of you are using older spells before they have a chance to work with people to change them, Please inform your DM as a courtesy. Let them know this.

I will add the new spell as soon as I can drag absent online to teach it, We've already had the lesson.

Frost has also learned a spell from Lernia, One which elaborates upon the Master spell I made.

Name: Frostlight Arrow
Branch: Volatile, Stable
Range: 20 meters
Duration: Instantaneous
Effect: An icy blue light releases from the caster's hand or focus as an arrow of force; the effect may alternatively be woven into an existing physical arrow. A CA + Ranged (Arcane) roll is made against the target's defensive check, with a success delivering minor damage and a -2 penalty to the target's next Dexterity roll within 2 rounds. This effect cannot be stacked.

The idea behind Frostlight spells is a supporting role spell, If you can land it, You're usually helping your allies land hits, which I think is a cool concept. I would like to add a level 3 version of it, but when and if that time comes I'll be clearing out lv 3 CORE spells. And at that point I'll be close to an all custom roster of spells. (I'm keeping ward of the extremes though, Very useful)

Current spell Roster Looks like this-

Level 1: 7
Level 2: 6(7)
Level 3: 6
Level 4: 4
(23/25 spells)

Finally, In a recent event, Frost picked up a new common place item, which will be reflected on the OP
Name: Fae Ring of Cleaning
Description: A simple silver band ring with various etched runes, written in the Fae language.
Effect: While wearing the ring, over the course of a round, the holder may magically clean a 1x1 meter area of dirt, dust, mold, moss, grease, ash, blood, or other such grimy particles away from skin or a surface within 3 meters. A gentle breeze of magical energy emits from the ring onto the surface, dissolving away the unwanted material into specks and wisps of light. This effect does not clean or sterilize a wound on a person or creature.
Holder:
Tier: Commonplace

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Name: Chaotic Revenge
Branch: Volatile, Stable
Range: 3 meters
Duration: 1 round
Effect: In reaction to being struck by an attack, and the source of which is within 3 meters, the mage's body becomes enshrouded in violent red energy before striking back at their attacker. This energy courses from the point of contact, into the attacker's appendage (the dominant appendage, if the attacker used multiple appendages in the triggering attack). The mage rolls CA + Resilience (Malaise) contested by the attacker's Body + Resilience (Malaise); if the attacker fails the contest, the energy detonates in their arm, causing multiple lacerations across the appendage, flesh broken apart from blunt trauma, and deep bruising localized in their arm and hand. This spell may only be cast in reaction to being successfully struck, requires the mage's action, and does not prevent any damage from the triggering attack.

Changelog part 2

Learned in 1 day.

Edit: Upon reviewing my spell list during current happenings I discovered a level 1 that was not on my profile, It's hence been accounted for.

Name: Heleg Ihim
Level: 1
Branch: Volatile
Range: 5 meters
Duration: 4 turns
Effect: The caster focuses on a location in front of them, chilling the ground in a 2x2 meter area for one turn. For the duration the area is coated in a thick layer of slick ice. Everyone but the caster may make a Mind + Awareness (Investigation) roll vs the caster's AoE DC to be aware of the patch. If anyone steps on the ice unaware they must roll Body + Dexterity (Evasion) vs the caster's AoE DC to see if they slip and fall. Failure results in them falling and requires them to use their full movement on their next turn to get up. Those who are aware may make a Body + Dexterity (Evasion) roll vs the caster's AoE DC to slide on it gracefully, treating the 2 meter area as 1 meter in terms of distance you can move in a turn.

Last edited: