Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
image_411902141656331618997.jpg
Name
Fronslin Caldwell (formerly Coamenel)

Named by his father, Forgot his mother
Nickname/Alias: Fronselli, The Fronslin, Frons, Frost, Frostlin, That odd elf, Gramps, Sweet cheeks, Granpappy
Full Titles:
Fisherelf
High Warden of Mist
Sir Fronslin of the Lake
Former Knight of Hawklight
Steward to the Guardians- Second in command
Master of ceremonies to house Furvur
Long time [redacted]

==========
{ KEY INFORMATION }
-------------------

Age: Looks to be in his late 20s to early 30s but it's hard to pin down {180}
Race: Forest Elf (Half Silver on his mother's side)
Social Status: Probably a walking target
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Marital Status: Long time widower
Height: 5 Feet, 8 Inches
Weight: 185 pounds
Homeland: An Island prison he called Mist
Current Home: Sanardu
Other homes: none
Date of Birth: 21st of Lightshine 2084, Year of oceans
Date of Death: N/A

Arrow_Divider.png
{ PHYSIOLOGY }
-------------------

Build: Very slender, would probably improve if he spent more time training Scrappy looking
Hair: Long, overgrown,Well kept, Brown
Eyes: Cold brown eyes
Skin: Typically pale, tends to fluctuate but blemishes are seemingly nonexistent
Identifying Marks:
While he has multiple scars the most notable would be the following:
The "X" scar on his left hand - Only fully seen from the palm side of the hand
A very large scar on his upper back
A circular spider spider brand burned into his lower back, It's warped over time but is still identifiable
Appearance: Very youthful looking, It's easy to mistake his age He's usually clean and acceptable whenever seen. He tends to take care of himself when he feels like it which is usually often;clothes are rotated out when dirty
Hygiene: Bathes when he can because he enjoys it, nails get a bit long but eventually see trimming otherwise they are clean. you'll see him mask his scent by rolling around in the dirt when he's hunting but that's about the dirtiest he will be content with staying
Posture: Tends to only care about perfect posture around a few people, he has a slight slouch when people aren't looking
Gait: Usually wider than normal when carrying his messenger bag, reverts to walking very silently without it. Can run pretty fast but is out of practice
Habits and Mannerisms: Bites his lip when nervous or hiding something.
Rubs the peach fuzz on his chin when thinking about something
Dominant Hand: Left, But due to consistent drilling in his early childhood, is able to do a lot of actions with his right hand. He typically writes with his left.

=============

Scars/Tattoos:
Some previously listed above but further elaborated upon here
+The "X" Scar - Two separate dagger stabs on the left hand, healed the first stab healed by a potion by [redacted] during the corruption war the second healed over time. Oddly enough, both related to the same person. The second stab was not through the hand.
+A very large scar on his upper back- Received from a giant guarding the port silver cathedral portal during the corruption war Healed with a potion but still rather large
+A circular spider spider brand burned into his lower back- About two and a half inches in length He doesn't really ever seem to share the full story of how he got this.
+Another small scar on right shoulder very faded- Was literally stabbed in the back during the time period of the corruption war

Broken Bones: -
Diet: Extremely varied, will eat meals as he plans them out. Or find a snack to keep him going if he can't.

Arrow_Divider.png
{ VOICE }
-------------------

Accent: Extremely hard to pick up any accent would probably sound northern
Pitch: A little higher than many of typical males.
Range: Surprisingly wide
Volume: Typically room level;More then capable of yelling to get attention
Laughter: Occasionally snorts when carried away but will typically keep to a low chuckle. His larger guffaws sound more sinister.
Impediments: None.

{ QUALITIES AND FLAWS }
-------------------

Intelligence: He's Above average at first glance but surprisingly resourceful. He's usually capable of picking up skills he desires given he has a proper teacher. Typically only tends to read in the pursuit of knowledge but is a deep thinker. Very open minded.
Writing: Typically writes in extremely legible commoner print unless signing a signature, his Elven looks much prettier in comparison
Known languages:
+ Common (Fluent)
+ Elven (Fluent)
+ Fae (A good amount of words and phrases, not able to write it)

+ Dwarven speak (will change to it's proper language; A few words and Phrases)
+
Lav (Just hello so far)

Lures: Skills he might find useful + Weapons and tools he might find useful + Knowledge + Magic + The Divines + Power of the self + The desire to do good in the world and for his house + Beautiful women + Redacted
Memory: The past is slowly coming back to him, able to recall much of the corruption war but not remember most of it. forgot a lot of it around the time he lost his family. The current events are recalled very easily.
Allergies: None
Addictions: None

Strengths: Survival +Loyal + Adaptable + Friendly + Perseverance + Half- educated + Martial + Deadly + Sneaky + A bit more confident as of late
Weaknesses: Children + Loner + Idle + Has a slight astigmatism in his vision, would probably benefit from glasses + Puts foot in mouth sometimes (Metaphor) + Too headstrong lately + Will probably be a downer upon opening up to people + Paranoid + Can't move on +Based on the past, Has a soft spot for female criminals+Easy to manipulate given proper incentive.
Fears: Relationships with children + Letting go of the past + The past + Being forgotten + Drowning + That thing he saw in the snow + That thing he fought at the mill job + The divines shifting

Arrow_Divider.png
Temper: Prone to emotional outbursts but Very rarely. Typically keeps anger to himself
Sense of Humour: Very wide range of humor. Depends on who he's with. Typically hides behind a low chuckle.
Pet Peeves: Rude people, Rude commoners, Over zealous Ignites, Ignorance to a certain fault.
Dreams/Nightmares:
+Sometimes He'll dream about the corruption war And all the people he refuses to forget. some names forgotten but faces remain.
+He'll dream about his family, Usually hunting with the twins.
+He'll dream about the thing that took his appearance in the snow and have nightmares about it once in a blue moon.
+He'll have dreams about being woken in the middle of the night and running military drills from his childhood
+He'll have nightmares about being an executioner
+He'll have a dream about looking at the back of a silver haired elf, wearing a big white hat. He thinks this might be his mother but he's unsure.
+He'll have nightmare about his wife, and her insanity.
+He'll have nightmares about a world where Haraheth won And the silent peace that would have come with it.
+ He'll have nightmares of the corrupted people and that little girl laughing as people burned

+ Silas dying, and the lapses of memory not being able to be recalled in the dream resulting in a fair amount of confusion
Sleeping Pattern: Sleeps well when secure in the confines of civilization When in the wild he will wake at anything that makes a noise and then remain awake until he's determined the source safe, or eliminated the threat. Hours be damned, he sleeps when tired and when he feels safe. Falls asleep on his back bit wakes up in a different position usually
Quirks: Tends to obsess over things until he's satisfied with the outcome. Spends alot of time preparing for things. Perhaps more time than events would actually take. Likes talking about the corruption war particularly the divines.
Hobbies: Gardening, hunting, Fishing, Reading, camping.

Favourites:
Colour: Black, white, green
Music: Mood music, with no lyrics typically.
Food: A yet unnamed dish which is actually pizza Ruu
Drink: Juice
Literature: Anything that he doesn't know that he wants to know.
Entertainment: Had the most fun of his life during Sallana and Korog gatherings.
Animal: Dog

Arrow_Divider.png
{ TRAINING & SKILLS } -------------------
Survival- Years of living in the wilderness alone has taught a great deal of things on how to survive as well as thrive in harsh outdoor conditions he has a great experience with a variety of traps used to make living out in the wild a bit easier. Hunting comes secondhand but is more than capable of foraging a meal up. (8/10)

Fishing- decades of experience with fishing whether it be from rod, net, spear or even a basic trap on a stream he knows how to get food from water. (easiest 10/10 in my life)

Combat-
Section listed below and still a massive WIP For the most part I'll say that he's got alot of work to do to get to a respectable level of fighting again. knows how to throw knives and have them hit their mark. Pretty good with ranged (if I had to say, he's probably at a 4.5 out of 10, needs a regular teacher)

Enchanting- A skill taught to him by Kethron that he's very quickly mastered, He does not find himself enchanting much these days, and is very hesitant to pick up students again (9/10)

Alchemy- Has been taught a few other things, but they haven't stuck; needs a teacher (3/10)
-Healing
-Regeneration (enhanced duration)

Medical skills- Able to patch people up, and care for people decently, don't ask him to do surgery needs a regular teacher (4/10)

Horse riding-
Out of practice, sticks to carriage typically. jousted a good amount back in Hawklight days, Would probably come back to him like riding a bike (5/10)

lockpicking- No where as good as other people, doesn't have a reason to be breaking into things so would have to relearn if ever needed. Originally taught by [redacted] as a way to pass the time (4/10)

Educated- But not of a high degree as it would seem. Seems to be learning alot of things as he goes picking up things he deems fit to learn. Typically from word of mouth but occasionally a book will be needed. It's slowly becoming clear to him that through talking to the right people, He's got alot of knowledge other people do not know about. (7/10)

Apothecary knowledge
Very limited he's forgotten the three things he used to know, Including a recipe for a salve someone taught him a long time ago (2/10)

Carpentry and crafting- Used to make wooden carts and whittle things, Hasn't done anything with it in a while made a flute recently but it took a long time (5/10)

Arrow_Divider.png

{ COMBAT }
Peaceful or Violent: Violent, but avoids conflict. Reserving the fighting for important matters. he actively avoids it for the time being.
Ability: remembers the fundamentals, Could stand to practice with a bow as well as be properly retrained to his glory days status.
Has knowledge on how to *attempt* to fight an elemental.
When all else fails he knows how to tactically retreat and then hide.
Strengths- Tactics, research, implementation, Military upbringing,
Truly goes out of his way to learn, create, and acquire useful things for fighting things that are usually not his fellow mortals.

Weaknesses-
Doesn't strike unless he feels he has an advantage. Takes forever to get prepared before major fights.
He's extremely out of practice however and probably wouldn't even strike an enemy without months of planning, or a damn good reason.

Finds his largest scar giving him issues in not just everyday life, but combat in general

Exercise: A ridiculous of walking at the moment no active training or drills yet. Currently focusing in on learning useful things will occasionally hunt, or throw knives or find an activity to not get too out of practice.
OP's note: The arsenal will be getting it's own thread one day
Weaponry:
+Two higher than standard steel quality daggers, one of them enchanted with a mid level smite effect.
Both made by Jhaeros

+Hawklight Issue Sword and shield- Brought over from the old world, fond of the design on the shield. Made from steel I'd imagine. Enchants: Max bane of arthropods(4), Max knockback (2), Max Fire aspect which is decent (2), weak sweeping edge(1)
Smith unknown this was given away

+A bow fronslin made in the wild, seems to be on it's last legs
+Two masterwork bows made by Kelic Daeron one of them is enchanted with a rank 3 unbreaking enchant and flame.
unknown_bow__aion_fanart_by_samouel-d4ph3u9.jpg (It's not supposed to be blue btw)

+80 steel arrows

Made by Jhaeros
+A masterwork dwarven made crossbow
It has a flame enchant on it now. Crossbows can not be enchanted
Made by Kubai

+40Crossbow bolts
+20 Crossbow bolts coated in tree resin with bits of cloth stuck to them

Jhaeros
Flame bolts prepared by Fronslin

+A Mahogany baton enchanted with a heavy smiting and a light unbreaking enchant
N0UzQUFGMDBCQkU0MEVERTBDODI6ZjcxYTM3MjJkZThhZGE2MDlkM2EzMGY4OTBmNTEzM2M6Ojo6OjA=.jpg
Gifted by Nwalme upon joining the Furvurian house

+Several Longswords of elven design originally made for stocking the enchanting store
larp-elven-lord-gold-longsword.jpg

Jhaeros

+many Elven daggers made to stock the enchanting store
elven-dagger-long-foam-weapon--mw-107014-1.jpg

Jhaeros
+A large two-hander meant to stock the enchanting store
l40392-two-handed-sword-44334.jpg

Jhaeros

+Handaxe meant for stocking the enchanting store

Jaheros

+6 large maces Steel quality

Jaheros

+Star-singer-
Physical Description: A long sword that reflects the night sky in the blade as if one looked at the stars. If it's daylight, it'll look as if it's a plain sword with an ordinary oak hilt and crossguard, there is a clear gem in the hilt.
Ability: The weapon makes the attuned desire it when they look at it and are around it. It gives a short confidence boost upon wielding it. Around certain areas of the continent at night, the blade will softly glow white.
(This sword is on him in most situations, looking to get art made)

Art by Kamaoe Starsingernight.png Starsingerglowsmall.png
And more on the way!

The arsenal is never complete.
Armor:

+3 sets of very custom leather armor with a helmet, with a fourth on reserve.
Current enchanting project. It's very well crafted for his dimensions alone.

The one that sees use has a variety of enchants on it, but is not a finished project Prot4/unbreaking 3 on chest in legs, boots have three low rank protection enchants.
(The skin is ready)

Made by Jhaeros

Darksteel armor made by Thordil with the forgemaster's hammer

Arrow_Divider.png

{ ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS }
-------------------

Personality:
Fronslin is weird and awkward but still manages to try and be friendly. He'd seem like he keeps certain things to himself most of the time, Like he's always hiding his burdens and grievances from other people.
He'd be forthcoming with most information as he gets it but tends to get nervous when talking about a few key things. He wonders if what he's doing is ever going to accomplish anything and thinks that most of his family being gone is his own fault. (INFP)

Religious Values: Worships the pantheon as the whole, avoids the gods (the big three) who are less than favorable dislikes doctrines that either go against what he remembers from past experiences and over zealous ignites. But he's slowly warming up to Ignis. Wants the pantheon to stay as it is.
Alignment: Neutral good - Chaotic good
{ Short Term Goals }
Enchant the hell out of that armor + Relearn how to fight +Help the guardians + Find a grove to call home +Learn more from his healing teacher + Learn how distill alcohol + learn more about individual enchants + Prototype his secret project+Investigate Star-singer + Learn who the current chosen are.+ Help people he cares about+ get the huge scar on his back healed

{Long Term Goals }
Continue learning about the world and the divines + Find out the truth behind the demons and the violet moon +Avenge silas+ Find love again? +find someone willing to teach him magic (?)+ Guardians work + Finding a place he can practice his craft en masse. +Find a way to get the mages and blessed to cooperate with one another
Arrow_Divider.png

Wardrobe: Black cloak roguish outfit, fancy red robes, Grove outfit, A snow outfit good for blending in, and the aforementioned leather armor. Skins and pics coming soon
Most Prized Possessions: 3 single plain gold rings, A dull silver locket usually kept bedside filled with hair, A golden locket given to him by a friend. A guardians member's ring. 2 jeweled necklaces and a plain gold neckalce Sugar's messenger bag
Other: Children's drawings, A broken red fishing lure, enchanted books, A sinister looking snake bandit brace, a few bits of charcoal, lapis
Carried Inventory:

Starsinger, A bow and quiver of arrows, A small backpack, A smiting 3 dagger, Food, money, a change of clothes, guardians ring, salve, bedroll and camping supplies, a prototype facial mask made by Andre, a map and notebook and something to write with, A flask, emergency jerky, white blanket
Funds: Somehow manages to afford his growing arsenal Has ambition to one day make himself not have to just manage by in his endeavors
Income: From jobs taken for adventures Doesn't realize the amount of wealth he spends sometimes. Jewelery from adventures, Funding from Vorar for various research
Lands: Altera, Whiterock, Linistel, Mockingbay
Homes: None; Possibly mockingbay, Ask him about it
Pets: None, Considering getting a messenger pigeon for an aviary

Transportation: Carriages or walking. Might seek a proper steed at some point. So much walking...

Past Places of Residences: Renatus, Heaven's reach, Winterguard, Camp Frostlight, Azerport, And for a brief period of time Golden bay, Blackstone, Sanardu
Places Traveled: Hawklight lands, Typically Mockingbay and Storms Landing, but also Linela. Most Recently Burglarshire

Credit to Elz and Niah for helping me find this lovely template

Attachments

Last edited:

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
I was just starting to trust them. Thought maybe history wouldn't repeat itself. But I guess It doesn't matter who takes the seat. All justice demands is power... And the means to subjugate others with it. I was attending a Skragg worship. Hoping to argue my points. Never seem to be good at it though. They said that [REDACTED] being a magic user was heresy. As long as I've lived and known about magic, I've always wondered why There was always such a large divide between the magic users and the pantheon. Both are a part of our world. I know if I had magic I wouldn't stop caring about the divines. Especially after everything I've seen. They never acknowledged me before but i'm trying to serve as many as I can the best way I can. Started to spread myself a bit too thin but i'm still pressing on. I want to be ready when the demons rear their heads.

But now it seems a new war might start. Forgot how it started but I thought about stepping in once the fight broke out in the landing but I opted not to. I saw [Redacted] Speaking with [Redacted] And I don't really know his stance on all this. But I'd rather not get on his bad side. I did throw my sword to... Fuck I can't remember his name. spoke like one of the Lavos but he was friendly. Really helped Andre fight off that woman. She came outta nowhere. Glad she didn't have to die but I did get a funny look when I cleaned the blood off my sword later from some passersby.

I managed to save [Redacted] When no one was looking I hope no one saw me however. Hopefully next time a peaceful gathering happens like that we can argue more Civilly. And Perhaps in the future if they know something as important as [A huge blacked out redacted line] They'll be more forthcoming with information like that. Especially with the demons ever looming.

I got to see Ignis' Disapproval at least, so maybe I'm wrong about her. It's still hard to say at this point.
This is where fluff n extra stuff goes.
Looking for art by the way
Fronslin art by Sailing_elf.png
Sailing_Elf THANK YOU
Starsingernormal.png

Last edited:

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
| R E L A T I O N S H I P S |

Romantic interests
--Valtae (forest elf)-A forest elf fronslin has found himself entwined and enthralled with lately She reminds him of the good parts of home. And is following his heart in his pursuits.The_VALKYRIE

Loved(Family or close friends)
--Citrine (. . .) - His Biological granddaughter, She's so busy ruling that they haven't had the time to develop any sort of actual bond. The subject is complicated but at the moment there is no way to prove his parental status over her. regardless he checks in from time to time. He gets the feeling he's too serious around her, He takes on work that he can't tell her about without possibly making her concerned.Samiwashere

--Lilac (Coot kid; Sugar's daughter.. sort of) A caparii child he is uncle to She's a sweet kid, and he would watch over her as a caregiver if need be Cukie1

--Sugar (I won't forget our adage)A caparii woman he's come to trust in recent years both of them have their issues but she's the closest he has to a sister, something that he's not used to having but A very nice experience to haveRuu

--Roian (Son) the only elf born out of 4 children He spent years looking for them and he finally found one of them, he's going to be watching him very closely. TheDrakeProject

--Tourmaline ( Granddaughter goat)- A Caparii who is somehow his granddaughter, after months at sea He's grown more fond of her. Hopes all the adventures with her will be this fun Ruu

--Joan (bundle of trouble) His grandniece from one of his children, not likely blood related, but she's endearing and full of sass. Knows she's gonna be a problem when she gets older, wants to make sure she can be a kid while she's a kid. King of Marr

Trusted

--Cassian (Envious of) - Once struck him as pompus, Cassian seems to turn to him for advice and wisdom. Spending so much time around him has changed his mind on his original assumption. Impressed by the way he knit a family together for himself. Baron2537

--Jhaeros (Smithy)- A Silver Elf who was nice enough to give him a place to stay while he hid from A gang he might of pissed off. He's a wonderful friend who helps him gear up forcoming battles. Rang3r0wns94

--Einthe (The good doctor) The most recent healing teacher, she has ambitions in line with what he wants to accomplish and she really knows her stuff, he feels like she might be able to help him with some things he hasn't been able to move past and desperately wants to learn everything he can from her mairinbaihn

--Vorar (The Elemental) The automaton put him in charge of his group, and he's been slowly trying to fill the role he's been given. He's going to have to git good and fast. He trusts him without question and desperately wants to succeed in the task he's lain out for him. He's seen what he's done in the past and knows that the organization that's being revived has accomplished in the past. If he could sit down He would ask an endless stream of questions but there are more pressing matters. Baron

--Silverhand (The alchemy teacher)- Someone he has no issues being honest with perhaps it's the fact they are so similar in age, yet he doesn't know how win her affections, So for now the two keep a standard relationship. Ayda

Befriended

--Bolvar Firestorm (Role model) - His former boss, He's spent a large portion of time with him as an ally. Even though he left Hawklight, he still worries about him. DraconDarknight

--Kethron (Teacher) - Taught him how to enchant. Hopes to learn more from him when he can and would pay the same kindness to him if he asked. Heie

--Andre Ursae (Friend?) - Compent healer. Someone to bounce ideas off of and talk to about certain things. Likes his devotion to his city's main divines. UmbraSicarius

--Kitrana Dawnriver (Rahas follower)- Good egg doesn't fuck around, Too headstrong but good intentions keep her going. Curious to see what happens in her life. godfather1

--Josef Mandovi (Former housemate)- Someone he's reconnected with since leaving furvur, he's helping him research something, the two's age have led them to get along rather well. he's starting to trust him. Squidziod

Liked

--Ayda (The ranger) - Cassian's wife , Doesn't know much about her, Presumably a good shot with a bow. Doesn't know much other than her desire to make the rangers functioning again. Ayda

--Leofaren (The scholar)- A Silver elf looking into the culture of other races, Has a feeling he's got that same way with words that he himself used to have. Is looking to have him tag along for things Shankster

--Kelric Daeron (bowyer)- Someone who made his bow He marched on the portal with him, very ambitious lad. Likes working with him

--Tania (good kid, bit needy though)- Teenager who he enchanted a sword for, has a feeling she's going to be bound for great things if she can be more self directed. StarWillow2000

--Joe (ranger in training)- Interesting fellow, he wants to trust him and his mentor for some reason he's an interesting person who he wants to know a bit better. JoeJoe

Neutral

--Iskvandar (pale...moor?) Seems rather tame given his religious inclination. Hasn't put him at unease but he's still someone to keep an eye on. Vincentius

Unsure of
--Cedlas

--Nwalme
--Arianne

Wary/afraid of

--Ignites (Over zealous) - Has seen what the Ignis doctrine looks like at it's worst. Doesn't like the doctrine claiming Ignis as the only god.

--Syviil Alighieri (Dangerous by association) - A Caparii who was very informative about (potential) divine happenings . After hearing her ambitions he's actually become quite scared. He is happy to have found someone who is knowledgeable about the divines but is worried about the... other stuff. Rossu

Disliked
--Raven Veiloros (Fearsome)- Cassian's Soon to be father in law. He has a shaky past and bedded his [Fronslin's now deceased] wife He's earned his spot here, even if they are on good speaking terms now. Ozzy

--Aldred (the Scion)- We're coming for you, Get ready to pay

Hates
-- Jishrim (Ticktock) - The element of insanity has long plagued Fronslin's life in many forms. He's seen the mad-god himself and usually recognizes his machinations.

Missed list
Morna, Melosa, Juno, Ryia, Idon, Annabeth, Augustus, Roian, Olive, Alex, Tybalt, Larike, chaeyra

Last edited:

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
I'll clean this post here up in a little bit but I'm burnt out from the mega post, expect relations when I come back.
For now here's a preview of the armor I'll be wearing when the skins done
20171230125341_1.jpg 20171230125345_1.jpg 20171230125349_1.jpg 20171230125353_1.jpg

Edit: Looking for someone to skin this for me. PM me

This was taken care of.
cc2cb064f6a5533c0806af59e6d524eb.png This is the armor thordil made for fronslin, It's very high quality I ran out of image space on the OP

Last edited:

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
Relations list is online, Will update missing people as I rp now. Poke me if you want to be up there sooner.

Also some updates in there on the OP

Last edited:

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
Will add her shortly.
Edit: It's there, we need to RP though so I can get a better relation note though.

Last edited:

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fronslin
Fronslin
Mystic
Soon

EDIT: Done, RP for an update.
EDIT 2: A few more weapons and the arsenal gets it own thread because god damn is it getting crowded

Last edited: