Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Frost's Writings & Journal

balenciagah

Villager
balenciagah
balenciagah
[!] frost's bio [!]
Entry 1 (no dates)
My lack of socialization is becoming a point of being borderline embarrassing, honestly. I'm unsure of my next moves, I have met all but two people I actually would consider befriending. One is a young elf, she seems very sweet and interested in similar fields of mine. If I ever get in contact with someone who would like me as a doctor and/or surgeon in an infirmary, clinic, or hospital—she'd most certainly be my first choice as an assistant. She is very passionate about medicology and it's admirable. I think we'd make great friends- she certainly does her research and that's for sure. As for the other, it's a male of much riches. He had gifted me a dagger as a show of good luck, and though I'm not one of combat or fighting.. I will take the gift very thoughtfully. I think we would make amazing friends, both of the people I have met so far are actually- well, good friends to be with. They're very motive-driven and explorative. I love to explore, but ever since my past dealing with the cellar, I kind of had an issue venturing past since I would walk so far. I do think that if they knew about that part of me and wanting to explore, they probably would encourage me to do so.. They both seem very caring, actually, speaking of which… Both of them have seen me go into an awkward fit, I'm so bad at being social since my return. Though I have been excellent at keeping myself in check and being as proper as I know I can be— Look at me, being a good obedient boy. Huh, it feels rewarding. Well, anyways- I'm still not exactly in living conditions nor am I employed, but I hope by my next entry in my new journey I can change that. We will see, won't we? Oh, and also, to anyone who may end up reading this when I'm not looking- my love life is still dried up, so- don't get any heinous ideas. I'm an innocent human of this world, I promise! And also, since this is my place to just pour out thoughts and emotions, I'd love to just quickly add how saddening it is that so many people in the main cities are so sex and pleasure driven, I personally think the pleasure is found in the romance of the person you're with, but you know- I guess I could easily be wrong, who knows? I just think the true love and romance of passion with the person makes everything click, but it's just me. I keep myself away from those places and people— it's not my scene exactly. Well, the clouds look cloudy and it may rain soon so I will wrap this up and find shelter in the tavern, until next time, booky-book. G'bye~!
~Frost
Entry 2 (not written as of yet)