Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] - Magical Creature Anatomy

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Frostwarts
Magical Creature Anatomy
or
"Dissecting the Wyvern."

Garrett takes after his uncle, as the second member of the Herennius family to host a lesson in Frostwarts.
During his early childhood, he has had a fascination for all kinds of lizards and snakes.
He will in this lesson point out the similarities and differences between them and a Wyvern.
The wyvern demonstrated this day was of the undead kind and has been brought over from the Sorrowlands.
It died as it passed through the wards, proving them still active.
The lesson shall take place in Frostwarts' General Demonstration room in the Students' Tower.

Points can once again be earned for the students competition, which will be tallied up on the student scoreboard downstairs.
And like always, the best instructional or informative notebook will receive 1000 radiants.
All reasonable notes will be copied and added to the student's own bookcase in the Common Room.

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: Friday 12th of July
Time: 22:30h GMT+2 / 3.30pm CDT / 4.30pm EST

Galaxy

OOC:
To get to the General Demonstrations Room, follow these instructions:
[Storm's Landing] -> [Sanardu] -> [Halbed] -> [Frostwarts] -> [General Demonstrations Room]

Go to Spawn, find the ship with the white mast. It takes you to Sanardu, find the boat with the grey sails and purple grape on it. It'll take you to Halbed, walk through the gates and make your way to the most South-Western point of town, you'll get to Frostwarts. Inside Frostwarts, go left, up the stairs, then left again. Follow the stairs up all the way to the classroom.

Students: [1/?]
Kublai Kull

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Uuhm THUNCLE (Theo) is definitely gonna show up to learn from his nephew!!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is 1 hours and 45 minutes! :) Get in touch with the magic of Altera in this anatomy lesson of a Wyvern!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Well.... Sorry if this wasn't what people were expecting. Hell, it sure wasn't what I expected it to be.
The reason for me stressing out was that this was the ONE lesson I had in mind the entire time while building the school in the first place.
So you can imagine my disappointment.

I didn't want to cancel the event cause I know people take time out to come online for it. Canceling it would be very rude in my mind.
But Galaxy wasn't able to host (Really she couldn't help it) and Kublai did a poor job at it. Was hoping to stretch time a bit by talking about it before cutting it up, to give Galaxy a chance to log in.
It's the first lesson that really did fail. Hope that doesn't keep people from joining the medical lesson tomorrow that is hosted by a whole other person, so should be good.
I guess, in the future, if the host of the lesson can't make it, I'll have to move it. Even if it's last minute.

Sorry folks.
Luckily Jak was able to step in and take over from my clumsy business.

Ayda MelodyComplex Blorbis83 Olligreen The Tottot Cranium Fawnytheturtle Jazzper

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I honestly had a great time. Just gotta get another Wyvern!
I guess I thought it failed cause I had this pre-set image of what it should've been in my head for a whole month now.
Stupid how the human brain works.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I guess I thought it failed cause I had this pre-set image of what it should've been in my head for a whole month now.
Stupid how the human brain works.
Yeah I feel ya. I mean, you know how I be. I'd be cool with the lesson even if we just argued about philosophy the whole time. I love that stuff.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
I'm so sorry about all of this still, I really am. I was really excited to do it, so it's sad that I wasn't able to host today.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm so sorry about all of this still, I really am. I was really excited to do it, so it's sad that I wasn't able to host today.
I've got something in the back of my mind. I will make sure you'll get another chance at Magical Creatures teaching :)