Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] - Myths & Legends Class

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Frostwarts
Myths & Legends Class

Headmaster Kublai Kull will give his first lecture on Myths & Legends.
To join the class, please go to the library of Frostwarts and read "Dwarven Origin" part 1 and 2, any day before attending.
During this class we will be discussing questions such as: "What truths can we find in these myths?"
"Should a modern Dwarf be finding his way back to the Horgar Halls?"
"Were Zustid and Babin even real?" "What is the role of a Dwarven King in modern times?"

Setting: Public
Rating: Peaceful
Date: Monday 24thof June
Time: 22:00h GMT+2 / 4 pm EST

OOC: to join, it's essential you have read the two books in game or find the story
[HERE].
We will not be spending time reading them, but rather discussing the implications of the myths to the modern day Dwarf.
Use the password "Goldkey" on the chest to access it and please don't log out with the books in your inventory.

Students: [0/?]

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
(I've been working on re-writing the Zustid & Babin origin myth and at the end of it I found myself with a bunch of questions that could make a very fun class, especially with different races attending)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thankfully the private meeting is now on the calendar, so I have found out I planned this event during something I need to attend.
Hence; this'll be moved to after the weekend!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I just noticed I hadn't updated the thread. This is not tomorrow, but MONDAY

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is today!
Points can once again be earned for the students competition.
And like before, the best instructional or informative notebook will receive 1000 radiants.
All reasonable notes will be copied and added to the student's own bookcase in the Common Room.
See you tonight!