Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Frostwarts] - To catch a Flying Menace

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Frostwarts
To catch a Flying Menace

Headmaster Kublai Kull has promised a large sum for anyone who catches a Fey creature.
During the
Opening of Frostwarts, it became clear that some adventurers would rather catch something else.
They have set up a group and will soon venture out to try and catch an 'undead wyvern youngling' alive.
They'll attempt to bring it back to
Frostwarts for students to study under guidance of the Magical Creatures Teacher.

Setting: Private
Rating: Violent
Date: 26th of June
Time: 21:00h GMT+2 // 3 pm EST

Party: [4/?]
Salazar
Lavendula
Ardaric

Thordil
Gerry
Osam
Hugo
Arianne
Jackdaw

Where:
Storm's Landing

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'll update the OP with the people who go after I get a confirmation from Azur, except of course Lavendula who'll always be there :) :heart:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Ardaric(Tideborne ), Thordil(Jazzper ), Gerry(Jeroxia ), and Osam(Player not known) are all people who spoke to Salazar directly about it thus far. Including Salazar and Lavendula themselves obviously.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Updated! I'll keep this thread floating for a day or two to see if anyone else contacts you on forums or discord. Then I'll find us a DM and get you in contact so you can determine a date and time that suits everyone.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Reminder that if you wanna join, you need to contact Azur IC

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Just like most event threads, the assumption is that it's a rumor; in this case with the implication that one has to speak to my character to get around to going.
Ay okay thank you

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
We have to figure out what dates work best for our DM/the majority of party members, at this point.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
With the absence of Azur, I'm taking control of this event now.
Anyone who would like to come and help us catch one of these beasts is very much invited to do so.
We'll use it for another lesson at Frostwarts. This event is not the lesson, this event is hunting the beast itself down and bringing it in /alive/ to be studied!
(hopefully it'll be alive, fingers crossed).