Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Full Region Refunds [Open!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Done.

Done.

Half-Done. Still need to do a little more purging.

Same as Silverspire. Need to do a little more purging. But money is refunded and region deleted.

90% Done. Money refunded.

Done and ruined.

Doneso.

So for the two folks affected by the "Nearly Done". I'm pretty much waiting on the backup of the map to be loaded so I can copy the blank slate of the terrain over whats been built.

If you wonder why I don't just roll it back? Well, I have done for as much as I can, but anyone who's ever had stuff WE'd. That exists in a state of limbo that can't be rolledback. Because it was never placed by a person, but just.. poofed in. So yeah. Give me a day or so to get the clean slate pasted over and they'll be done.

I'll edit this post when that's done so if you check back on Saturday or Sunday. Should be all good.
Thank you very much

oveny

Lord of Altera
Form:
Region Owner’s (Your) ign: oveny (Djiboutian has left so he no longer has part control)
Region: amalfia
# of Plots: 5
Additional Notes: I don't believe there is anything there. so you can remove the staff if there is
(its a second amalfia which is on the other side of the bridge of the original)
Do you have a dynmap Icon: No

Last edited:

oveny

Lord of Altera
Can I refund Potsfield, I intend to reclaim it. The name was simply put wrong during it's creation.

Region Owner’s (Your) ign: BoredBritishGuy
Region: [Potsfield]
Plots: 12
Notes: Woo! It may belong to Djiboutian but its mine, so if he could confirm that'd be great.
Djiboutian left the server

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Form:
Region Owner’s (Your) ign: oveny (Djiboutian has left so he no longer has part control)
Region: amalfia
# of Plots: 5
Additional Notes: I don't believe there is anything there. so you can remove the staff if there is
(its a second amalfia which is on the other side of the bridge of the original)
Donesy.

ArkianDragon

Legend of Altera
Region Owner’s (Your) ign: ArkianDragon

Region:
montesserenissimi

# of Plots:
Twelve (12)

Additional Notes:
Planning to buy it back, however I would like it reverted to it's original state so I have a clean slate to build on. So sorry for the trouble caused in doing this.

Do you have a dynmap Icon:
No

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I need to know this/whenever anyone can get back to me if these are still on, if they have a deadline, blah-blah. I'm considering axing this last region I have.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

Region:
Ignis

# of Plots:
Probably like 20

Additional Notes:
Give me two days or so to get rid of my crap

Do you have a dynmap Icon: Nope

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Region Owner’s (Your) ign: Raphael_Payne

Region: farcry

# of Plots: 18

Additional Notes: honk honk

Do you have a dynmap Icon: No.

Last edited:

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Region Owner’s (Your) ign: Joe_12Q
Region: Redwoodgrove

# of Plots: 17

Additional Notes: Cukie and Elz are also listed as owners but I bought it at auction, im sure Cukie will confirm if needed

Do you have a dynmap Icon: It does have one left over from Cukie, not sure of the name of it but it is the one listed as redwood grove

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Region Owner’s (Your) ign: ArkianDragon
Region: montesserenissimi
# of Plots: Twelve (12)
Additional Notes: Planning to buy it back, however I would like it reverted to it's original state so I have a clean slate to build on. So sorry for the trouble caused in doing this.
Done and Refunded.

Region: Ignis
# of Plots: Probably like 20
Additional Notes: Give me two days or so to get rid of my crap
Do you have a dynmap Icon: Nope
Ping me on Discord when you're ready for this. :)

Region Owner’s (Your) ign: Raphael_Payne
Region: farcry
# of Plots: 18
Additional Notes: honk honk
Do you have a dynmap Icon:
No.
Done.

Region Owner’s (Your) ign: Joe_12Q
Region: Redwoodgrove
# of Plots: 17
Additional Notes: Cukie and Elz are also listed as owners but I bought it at auction, im sure Cukie will confirm if needed
Do you have a dynmap Icon: It does have one left over from Cukie, not sure of the name of it but it is the one listed as redwood grove
Done.

Icons will need to be removed for all of these however.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Region Owner’s (Your) ign: Bartooliinii
Region: Kharuz-Korum
Plots: 98
Notes: I'd like a full refund for Kharuz-Korum, please. Can this include the 116k worth of emerald blocks or should I collect them all and sell them? Don't know if you like the region to be intact or if you'll w/e the old terrain back or use it for some event?
Before it happens I'd like to do some things though, but just putting the order out there and wanted to know if I have to get those emerald blocks out?

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Notes: I'd like a full refund for Kharuz-Korum, please. Can this include the 116k worth of emerald blocks or should I collect them all and sell them? Don't know if you like the region to be intact or if you'll w/e the old terrain back or use it for some event?
Before it happens I'd like to do some things though, but just putting the order out there and wanted to know if I have to get those emerald blocks out?
It'd be best if you removed any valuables in the region yourself first before I refund the region itself for you. And depending on quality and size of the region usually effects whether I 'ruin' it or roll it back.

Is this still going?? :)
Yes.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i would want to put a region there for when i work on dwarf stuff. would you be down with me reclaiming what is there, after its refunded?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It'd be best if you removed any valuables in the region yourself first before I refund the region itself for you. And depending on quality and size of the region usually effects whether I 'ruin' it or roll it back.

Yes.
Okay, I'll take everything out first and let you know once that is done
i would want to put a region there for when i work on dwarf stuff. would you be down with me reclaiming what is there, after its refunded?
Totally okay with that

Niarn

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Niarn
Niarn
Legend
Region Owner’s (Your) ign: Niarn
Region: Forsvolle
# of Plots:18
Additional Notes: Remove whole builds/revert it to original state.

I have removed most of the builds and so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.