• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FYI

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
This still isn't updated. Seriously - give me perms to do so and I'll bloody fix it myself if I have to. You're pointing one of the only two places to find the place at a dead page, it's like 10 seconds to update links.

In my opinion this is literally worse than not running events. It's a ten second job that didn't get done at any point in time over 3 years of potential new players being interested enough to click that link and get sent nowhere.

Last edited:

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
We're in the busiest part of the year, give people some time until next year. And not until 2 pm on the 1St of January, but allow them the first week. We're all people, and most of us have family or loved ones to be with.

Christmas was two days ago, where's your spirit!

Solus

Solzilla
Staff member
Server Owner
This still isn't updated. Seriously - give me perms to do so and I'll bloody fix it myself if I have to. You're pointing one of the only two places to find the place at a dead page, it's like 10 seconds to update links.

In my opinion this is literally worse than not running events. It's a ten second job that didn't get done at any point in time over 3 years of potential new players being interested enough to click that link and get sent nowhere.
Cherbert is the only one with access to the account. Please cool your jets. We'll be in the process of making a new account if we can't sort it with him.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Please cool your jets.
Would you prefer me just stop giving any fucks at all and just let the place continue slowly decay? Clearly nobody knew about this until I bothered.

Nobody knew about the potential delisting from the voting sites coming your way until I handled it.

At what point do I say "Screw it" entirely?

I made a reminder because it's been around a week and there's been no communication from the server back to the community.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Nael, I repeat what solus said, but she just gave you a practical piece of information, yet you decide to only comment on the fact solus asked you to calm down (in other words)

It comes off as if you really want to start drama. I'm pretty sure your input was valued greatly, and now they're doing what they can to fix it.

I'm sure you mean well, but really, think a little more positive with your replies. For someone who wants to help the server, you're awfully angry at everything

Last edited:

Solus

Solzilla
Staff member
Server Owner
Would you prefer me just stop giving any fucks at all and just let the place continue slowly decay? Clearly nobody knew about this until I bothered.

Nobody knew about the potential delisting from the voting sites coming your way until I handled it.

At what point do I say "Screw it" entirely?

I made a reminder because it's been around a week and there's been no communication from the server back to the community.
You do you what you will in deciding what matters to you, but I did say please and I will say please again to not feel like this is a large issue to be angry about over a lack of communication of a week. We do intend to make a new page.

Sir Arc

It took a lot to get here
Patron
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Patron
You do you what you will in deciding what matters to you, but I did say please and I will say please again to not feel like this is a large issue to be angry about over a lack of communication of a week. We do intend to make a new page.
Why do you censor everything?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
There's one other thing I've found that I'll make an attempt to inform you privately about, because there are consequences if it's spoken about publicly.