Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Of Crowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
There were very good reasons for the Hawklight Lonmar alliance.
Namely among them, im a double agent, and have really just infiltrated the leadership of lonmar so that I can take them down and claim victory for Hawklight.
They even gave me control of their armies. Its been surprisingly easy.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
There were very good reasons for the Hawklight Lonmar alliance.
Namely among them, im a double agent, and have really just infiltrated the leadership of lonmar so that I can take them down and claim victory for Hawklight.
They even gave me control of their armies. Its been surprisingly easy.
Hmm.

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Not as random as Hawklight supporting Lonmar...
Actually! *Picks up big book of "Alteran history"* Back in the god old golden age of Altera before the Exodus, what is now House Hawklight and House Lonmar were united in one nation called Avalon *Puts book back down and takes off glasses*
EDIT: Judging by the fact that Axex and several other people liked my post my memory was not as bad as I though that is good.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Well that seems nice, but also extremely obsolete. If you look at rather ''recent'' alteran history you will be able to see that relations between Hawklight and Lonmar weren't beautiful at all and that for many months (or game years) they were opposants on many subjects.

Now, if you'd allow me, ide rather leave before even more people start throwing rocks at me for what seems to be an arguably reasonable opinion.

EDIT: Sorry if this seemed rude in any way, im just tired of falling into debates where I'm alone on my side like a blinded man falling into holes.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Lets just drop the entire discussion and focus on Battle II. How did testing go?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
testing has gone very well, there's still a lot of concern over how it'll go (the teams never explored very far) but I'm making the flags pretty obvious. So hopefully it'll go well >>

Status
Not open for further replies.