Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Of Crowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Can I join the squad? *wants to be King's advisor*
Find a logical way to join me house?

In the spirit of entrepreneurship, any points we make I plan to give in their entirety to any individuals that gain our alliance. (And we'd score 0 in the GoC.)

Which would be determined by auction.

Then I'd go back to not doing much of anything. :D

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Like I've said. Our house does not want the crown, and has no intention of winning. We'll participate for fun, to try the skills of those wishing to rule us and force them to demonstrate their competency, and to possibly make a bit of money on the side. We don't plan to backstab, betray, etc or do anything below the level.

Our GoC strategy is thus the extremely simplistic: We are allied with nobody until the very end, at which point it'll be whoever gives us the most final benefits. Until that point we'll just have fun playing with everyone, because there's no reason to OOC hate anyone over a fun game.

[This is, of course, if my other housemates are interested in playing. If not, we'll sit it out. I don't plan to be a dictator with the house, even though I'm essentially the entire house on my own. :D]

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Resposibility over the building of a Temple of a God of Altera - The Cathedral is completed, but Shalherana has her Grove and there are no such buildings for the other Gods. The King must fund the building of a temple and choose an appropriate town to settle the temple in. It must be in a currently active town and not a new region.
*points to Temple of Skeira in Nilfheim* You missed one! *cries*

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Just to be absolutely sure, I am not allowed to impose random taxes upon the populace if I am to become king?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
*points to Temple of Skeira in Nilfheim* You missed one! *cries*
I'll add that in, I didn't know one was made :D is there anything in the forums about it? I could add a wiki page about the temples so we can keep track of em.... I'll also need someone with sonic shaders to take screenies of it.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
So lets say a certain house pays the entrance fee..then pays my small house to be a group of mercs,must the small merc house also pay this fee? After all there never going to be the king as there just fighting as mercs?!
If a house wants to help another, but has no intention of winning the crown then they can just go ahead and fight with them. But if they want their 'points' to count towards the house their supporting they'll have to either pay the fee, or leave their own to join the other house.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alright, 3 weeks away will be considered inactive. I did consider 2 weeks, but it seems a bit short. I'll edit the main post with the changes.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Archmage support - The Archmages of Altera will choose a wise and strong mage to assist the King whenever necessary.

*hides* I want to...but I dont want to ._.

but really, did we ever decide who were the archmages sally?

because out of all the magi I know, its me, legion (he though cannot cast), Naelwyn, your seeker character...mady...and thats it.

1.me

2.sally

3.legion

4.Naelwyn

5.mady

thats 5 of us, or do you mean by Archmages do you mean people like cherb and roo?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Archmage support - The Archmages of Altera will choose a wise and strong mage to assist the King whenever necessary.

*hides* I want to...but I dont want to ._.
Literally who else qualifies? Do eet or eye'll take yer job.

Status
Not open for further replies.