Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Of Crowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Archmage support - The Archmages of Altera will choose a wise and strong mage to assist the King whenever necessary.

*hides* I want to...but I dont want to ._.

but really, did we ever decide who were the archmages sally?

because out of all the magi I know, its me, legion (he though cannot cast), Naelwyn, your seeker character...mady...and thats it.

1.me

2.sally

3.legion

4.Naelwyn

5.mady

thats 5 of us, or do you mean by Archmages do you mean people like cherb and roo?
Basically, the mages you just listed will get together and go
"Hey I like *name*, they'd be good"
"Yeah I like them too."
"Okay *throws at the King*"

xD

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
yep. I think me and you are the most capable, though legion knows EVERYTHING then again....he did make it :I
*Sighs*

I did write at least half of our new magic system, you know? But people seem to keep missing that fact. :rolleyes:

Yoda

Lord of Altera
thats where favoritism comes into play.
Unless they use an RP friend. It's how that sort of stuff would have worked, though. If I was king, I'd pick the best magi I knew, which at the time is Blarg. That is just an example, I'm not suggesting him. I'm just trying to think of how it would actually work then, because the king should be allowed whichever magi he wants.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
one thing, theres a difference.

there is Optional favoritism which holds more than one choice in a group of people
then there is favoritism which is just someone picking someone because they like them.

What im saying is its over the matter of trust.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
one thing, theres a difference.

there is Optional favoritism which holds more than one choice in a group of people
then there is favoritism which is just someone picking someone because they like them.

What im saying is its over the matter of trust.
Unless it's RP trust..

Status
Not open for further replies.