Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
We're back to 4 factions:
Dany herpetophile
Cersei widowmaker
KING INDA NORTH
Sandy flowers

Also, how did Varys tp?
Not so much Sandy Flowers. Fire and Blood are House Targaryen's words.

House Targaryen, House Greyjoy, House Tyrell, the Dothraki Horde, a lot of Unsullied and House Martell
House Lannister
House Stark and House Arryn
The White Walkers

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
season finale thoughts:

:eek:;):eek:;):eek:;):eek:;):eek:;)rains of castamere shit go౦ԁ sHit;)thats ✔ some ;)rains of castamere;);)shit right;);)th;) ere right✔there ✔✔who are you the proud lord said:rolleyes: that I must bow so low:rolleyes: thats what im talking about now the rains weep over o'er his hall (chorus: with no one left to hear) mMMMMᎷМ:rolleyes:;););) НO0ОଠODDDDОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒrrrrrrr ;) ;);) ;) :rolleyes: ;) :eek::eek::eek: ;);)Good shit

edit: but seriously, absolutely amazing finale. The sand snakes form an all-girls pop band with the queen of thorns and Daenerys, John Snow is decided to be not such a bad guy by an 11 year old and everyone agrees. Sam goes to boarding school, The Red Witch gives a half-hearted attempt at explaining magic and is sent away till she can come back with a better answer. Arya pulls a cartman on the Frey daddy and Blizzard deeply considers nerfing their Cersei character in Overwatch after players complain of her ridiculous ultimate attack.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
The first third of this episode was absolute perfection and everything afterwards was amazing too. Like I had to pause several times to be like :O

Lannisters are so Royally Screwed next season though. They have no remaining Great Houses to support them now. The Iron Throne was bankrupt back during Tywin's time hence why they brought in the Tyrells. Now with no support and no money really all Cersei has is power. She's totally going Mad Queen. Only possible support she can get is Greyjoy uncle when he realizes the Dany ship has sailed. But then he's a naval power and as we have seen navies are weak to dragons and they suck at land battles.

KING OF THE NORTH scene was great. Worrisome as that title is cursed. But very good. As was Arya's scene. House Stark finally had something to celebrate this season finale.

Dany will finally be coming home. So that's cool but teleporting Verys.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Varys didn't teleport, you people are so God damned nitpicky. It wasn't ten minutes in the show timeline between those scenes.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Tyrell and Martell Sail ships can be spotted amongst the Greyjoy and Targaryen ships.
It pretty clearly states that they sailed to Dorne or Dorne sailed to them to meet up and then make their way off to Westeros.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Tyrell and Martell Sail ships can be spotted amongst the Greyjoy and Targaryen ships.
It pretty clearly states that they sailed to Dorne or Dorne sailed to them to meet up and then make their way off to Westeros.
Which doesn't make any sense either, from a realistic point of view Martell and Tyrell would have just waited for the Targaryen force to arrive.

But, that's not what this last shot is. It's a spectacle shot. Something big and powerful to hype the audience up for the next season, the same way they used the white walker army multiple times as a finale shot for previous seasons. It's the last thing the show gets to say, and they want to drive home that it's not just Daenerys Targaryen and her Dothraki coming over in boats, It's showing who all is on her side. From a spectacle point of directing, it's a great shot. This massive unified front and at the head are the main players of Daenerys, Tyrion, and Varys. Powerful visual shot.

Spark

Broken
I think you'll find Lyanna Mormont will become Queen of Westeros. Seriously, she has bigger balls than any man.

Also, Tommen killing himself was hilarious.

Unella wants to get off the Wild Ride.

Margaery killed off, pls no, ultimate waifu Natalie Dormer, pls. You'll live forever in my dreams </3

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I haven't been on here in a while, think I might come back, new character completely. Even though I loved playing as Marcus Arcturus, I'll think I'll enjoy a new character. Oh, do I have to re aply aswell?
If you've been gone for a few months and haven't logged in, aye.